XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-15-2010, 07:47 PM   #1
Execta

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default Guide to beat Azazel - easiest method!

EASY WAY TO BEAT AZAZEL WITH ANY CHARACTER:

Go to Settings in the main menu. Go to Game options. Change difficulty to "Easy", number of rounds to "1" and round lenght to "30s" (minimum). Now go and fight your way to Azazel with your chosen character.

When you're fighting Azazel himself, try to inflict even a little damage to him but while doing this, hold down / constantly to block any incoming attacks. When you've dealt some damage to him, keep blocking and just wait for the round timer to go to zero. When you have more health left than Azazel at the end of the round, you will win.

Beware of his grabbing laser attack though, it cannot be blocked. Another hard to block -move is Azazel's "tail move" where he knock you off to ground with his tail. You should crouch and block but it's hard. So just hope he doesn't do these moves.

This "cheat" was invented by me. I thought it would be useful as its own thread since everybody's been asking all the time about Azazel and so on. And I'm 100 % sure this is definitely the easiest way to beat this guy. I could upload a video right now where I beat Azazel with any character that I haven't even ever tried, lol...

Trophy cards in spoiler:
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Last edited by Execta; 05-28-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Execta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:56 PM   #2
Joy707r

I`ll give it a go as other methods haven`t worked for me, its one of the few trophies I need to 100% it
Joy707r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:32 PM   #3
Harold_Cakington

mmmmmmm... dunno, still not convinced it's easier.

On the assumption you're doing it with a character you're rubbish with, if he gets in a few lucky hits, (which he has a good chance of doing) he'll knock your health down. Then you have to go back on the offensive, with a character you're no good with. If that's the case, why not just go all out offensive anyway?

Im sure some people will find this a good tip, but for me I'll pass and go on the attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahuna
Frogger with an arcade stick would be too extreme for most people.
Trophy Card's Below:
Harold_Cakington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:53 PM   #4
Lix

Is blocking attacks in a fighting game a "cheat"?

Platinums (31): Latest Platinum = God of War 3
Lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:51 PM   #5
Harold_Cakington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lix View Post
Is blocking attacks in a fighting game a "cheat"?
No it's tactics. The player chooses when to block and when to attack. The key to winning is knowing when to do when.

Quote:
Trophy Card's Below:
Old 03-19-2010, 11:52 PM   #6
squodge

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

This is not the easiest way to beat Azazel. He's not even all that hard to beat in the first place. I found sidestepping far more effective, which also means his laser misses you.

If you've never played fighting games before, you'll struggle anyway. And if you have played fighting games before, especially a Tekken game, you can go all out offensive and still beat an opponent you've never played against. It's all about timing - that's really the secret to fighting (and most) games.
Platinums: Call of Duty Classic | Call of Duty: World at War | Call of Duty: Black Ops | Dead Space | Guitar Hero 5 | Karaoke Revolution | Modern Warfare 2 | Quantum of Solace | Resident Evil 5 | Rock Band 2 | Tekken 6 | Tekken Tag Tournament HD | Tom Clancy's HAWX

squodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 01:08 AM   #7
saintdave

I set my game mode options similar to that suggested but I also turned block damage on as Azazel blocks alot. I then used Kazuya and spammed the leg spin move, beat him easily with this.

saintdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:00 PM   #8
Execta

WTF? Seriously? You guys suck if you think this isn't the fastest and easiest method? Even my brother got the Gallery Completionist trophy and he has only 1 platinum (Tekken 6) and like probably only 500 trophies and he isn't even really into them. It took him one afternoon to get like 2/3 of the ending movies for the characters.

Trophy cards in spoiler:
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Execta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:21 PM   #9
Smoove187

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Road Map Submitter   1,000 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Azazel is easy to beat with any character without this method here. But I guess it's a good look to those who aren't good in this game against him.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:13 PM   #10
Harold_Cakington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Execta View Post
WTF? Seriously? You guys suck if you think this isn't the fastest and easiest method? Even my brother got the Gallery Completionist trophy and he has only 1 platinum (Tekken 6) and like probably only 500 trophies and he isn't even really into them. It took him one afternoon to get like 2/3 of the ending movies for the characters.
O.....kay...

You do realise that there's more than one way to beat Azazel don't you? We have our methods, and you have yours. They both get the job done. We appreciate you sharing your method with us, but some of us would rather use a different method.

Im not saying which method is better for everyone, because everyone is different, and will have a different take on it. We're discussing possible methods here.

Also, your gallery completionist trophy can be gained by just running off the train in Nina's stage, so it's no surprise you can open up 2/3 of the trophies in an afternoon.

saying we "suck" as we prefer one method over another, isn't really going to get you far, so keep those opinions to yourself, and we can move along happily.

Quote:
Trophy Card's Below: