Videos From Friend Help

lost4lost

So my friend has videos on phone that im trying to get from them. We both have iphones but we dont have any storage space to save all the videos if they send me it. We both arnt set up on icloud either. The vidoes are roughly around 5-10 minutes long so they are little bit larger files. But how can i get the videos from her? There only stored on her phone. And we both dont have storage space on iphone. What are some alternate ways? Can anyone help us out please? Also, is there a way to adjust the video quality? Like sharpness possibly.

So my friend has videos on phone that im trying to get from them. We both have iphones but we dont have any storage space to save all the videos if they send me it. We both arnt set up on icloud either. The vidoes are roughly around 5-10 minutes long so they are little bit larger files. But how can i get the videos from her? There only stored on her phone. And we both dont have storage space on iphone. What are some alternate ways? Can anyone help us out please? Also, is there a way to adjust the video quality? Like sharpness possibly.

Is there a way your friend could email them to you? I have never tried emailing videos though...