Looking for a decent headset for ps4

reidy253

First off I just want to say I never start threads,so if this type of thread has been started up numerous times I apologise.

Now what I'm looking for is a decent headset but nothing too pricey,I'm mainly just going to be using it for chat and listening to the game volume at night.I've been looking around for a while and the one that I'm considering is Turtle Beach p12 but there's also some Gioteck headsets that look good for the price.Also I'd prefer a headset without a bunch of wires,so if there's any headsets that plug straight into the controller please list them

Any help is appreciated,thanks.

Some older TurtleBeach headset got some weird black box on the wires to keep them together. So if you get the P11 or P21, you need to cut it off, unless you wanna sit in front of your PS4 to play games.

You didn't really name a price tag, so gonna suggest the one I'm using: PS4 Gold Headset. Its not cheap, but i have regret buying it for a moment.

Some older TurtleBeach headset got some weird black box on the wires to keep them together. So if you get the P11 or P21, you need to cut it off, unless you wanna sit in front of your PS4 to play games.

You didn't really name a price tag, so gonna suggest the one I'm using: PS4 Gold Headset. Its not cheap, but i have regret buying it for a moment.

This is what I use. It is compatible with PS3,4 and Vita. I believe. You can also use it on your PC. Also works as headphones if you just want to listen to music too.

Pretty sure that is the set I have although being in the UK it's just called Wireless Stereo Headset 2.0 (snappy name) and they work for the PS3, PS4, Vita, PC and also comes with a cable for anything with a 3.5mm headphone jack, they generally cost about £70 here. Please remember though that these work via USB dongle for the wireless feature so you'll need a spare USB port.

EDIT: These are the ones http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/818T8F6AFgL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by Martain2

I have the sony pulse headset that I bought last year for my ps3 and it also works on my ps4 too. It's nice and comfortable has adjustable volume and mic settings. Works great all around my house. Think I only paid around 40 for it. I don't have a pic but it looks just like the one in the post above me. I probably have the previous year model