PS4 Controller Analog Sticks

LProphetHD

I'm really pissed off about the durability of the thumbsticks for the PS4. I've had a look around and have seen it as a commonality amongst the hardcore as well as the casual gamers. I'm contemplating in buying replacement thumbsticks but worries about opening up the controller itself or buying a new one completely. What're your thoughts?

Buy these

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/ORB-Controller-Thumb-Grips-4-Pack/dp/B00GH7UA32/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409232387&sr=8-1&keywords=PS4+thumbsticks]ORB Controller Thumb Grips 4-Pack (PS4): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games[/ame]

Temporary solution until new DS4 is manufactured that fixes the issue. That, or return to Sony. PS4 hasn't even been out a year. You shouldn't be buying a new controller.

Buy these

ORB Controller Thumb Grips 4-Pack (PS4): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

Temporary solution until new DS4 is manufactured that fixes the issue. That, or return to Sony. PS4 hasn't even been out a year. You shouldn't be buying a new controller.

I can vouch for these. I bought the exact same ones.

I got some a couple of months ago and they're brilliant. They give you a little more grip too, and there's no noticeable height difference. In fact, I'd sooner play with these than the default DS4 grips.

Edited by Lukezordz

I can vouch for these. I bought the exact same ones.

I got some a couple of months ago and they're brilliant. They give you a little more grip too, and there's no noticeable height difference. In fact, I'd sooner play with these than the default DS4 grips.

Yep, can't stand the PS4 original analog sticks so 2 packs of these for my controllers. I would say the 4-dot one has a noticeable height difference though, but it doesn't bother me.. In fact I actually prefer it to the other ones, took a little time to get used to though.

So yeah, I would recommend the ORB thumb grips too :p