? on TV power cords

Hippeus

I have a tv that is european with a US power converter on it so it can work in the states. My question is this. Is there a american equivalent of the power cord I can buy? Cause just the slightest movement of the power converter makes it get unplugged. Which my cat loves to be back there with all my cords.

I know its your basic 2 prong power cord that can plug into the tv and then into the wall. Says 2.5A on the cord with 250~volts next to it or something.

I have a tv that is european with a US power converter on it so it can work in the states. My question is this. Is there a american equivalent of the power cord I can buy? Cause just the slightest movement of the power converter makes it get unplugged. Which my cat loves to be back there with all my cords.

I know its your basic 2 prong power cord that can plug into the tv and then into the wall. Says 2.5A on the cord with 250~volts next to it or something.

The cord would have to have an adapter built-in, since the voltage in the US is 100-127 volt, while in Europe it's ~240 volt.

Don't think I've ever heard of such a cord. I'm afraid it's easier to buy a new adapter that is not prone to disconnect.