Headset for both ps3 and ps4

Miss-EM

When you say don't have to be charged do you mean a wired headset?

I have the original Sony Wireless 7.1 headset and it works great on both consoles. It does require charging via USB, but it can be charged and used at the same time if you have a long enough USB cable.

I have the Tritton Kunai works on PS3, PS4 and Vita. Not that expensive either. Just plugs in to the PS4 controller and Vita earphone jack, PS3 is a bit more complicated you need to use the other wires provided. It has a detachable mic as well so if you just want to use it as headphones you won't have the mic in your face.

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0091NAG2E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1]Tritton Kunai Black (PS4/PS3/PSP/PS Vita): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Might be a bit late, but you can also use the turtle beach x12 on the ps3 and ps4, even though it's made specifically for the xbox, it isnt nothing special, but you can get one for 30 quid, and its not completely terrible.

I bought it just for my pc originally, but i tried it on ps4 and it worked! and a quick search said it works on ps3 aswell (note: on ps3 i think you need some sort of adapter, because it doesnt have a certain jack or something).

But someone also mentioned a Tritton Kunai i think, thats a sound option, it was designed for the ps4, theres also the Tritton Kama, which is an even cheaper option, i saw it for 25 quid at GAME.

There is also the Sony branded one, i think thats around 80 quid, if youre willing to spend around that £80-100, you could look around, theres lots of wired, and wireless headsets for that price.

Edited by ImCalledJames