Call of Duty Ghosts on PS3 screen flickering black

g0d of g0t

Hello, and thanks Terminator for previous help. I just got this brand new 12 GB HD top loader ps3 the other week and thinking maybe I'll exchange it and get a bigger HD because I may not have much DLC or much PSN games and they are pretty small at that, but because I have a season pass for Black Ops 2, and for Call of Duty Ghosts, that alone basically fills it... wish I could just add the hard drive from my last PS3 which still works but doesn't play games or Bluerays anymore and I didn't wanna fix it myself or pay to get it fixed, getting a new one seemed the easiest fix, but 2nd time that has happened...

Anyways this has happened in the past on Ghosts or GTA V but I haven't played GTA V on this new ps3... but on Skate 2 it NEVER happens and I was just playing and now I put in Ghosts and it is happening...

The screen will just go all black.... my headset still works... I do use cheap HDMI cables but I have no issues at all when I use the same HDMI and plug it to this laptop to watch legal movies and shows I downloaded and etc...

Sorry to make a new thread but the last time I searched the main stickies I wasn't looking for this but I don't recall it, also it's not like I get an error number or anything.

I just find it odd Skate 2 never flicked black ONCE, and I put in CoD: Ghosts and here it goes before I even join a game just messing with my setups.

Thanks for any ideas or suggestions or future replies in advance!

I'm not even sure if these new top loaders can use non HDMI hookups I think so but I WANT To use HDMI because of the higher res.... just doesn't make sense how The Walking Dead and Skate 2 never happens and I try to Play Ghosts an it does...

also a bit off topic but I know it's possible right? I can copy my saved games from Black Ops 1 an MW2 an MW3 and GTAV over right? Is there a link on here to how I would do that... actually as frustrating it is my GTA V glitches and I never got to do a franklin mission needed for 100% an I have EVERY online trophy and ALL collectables so I dunno if I wanna rehunt them all down but having most of the trophies makes it tempting since I have so few platinums compared to some of you guys, but I don't just play for trophies for fun, I don't know anyone IRL with as many trophies as me tbh.

Well fairly easy process right? I can just copy something to a external USB drive or external HD right? I just need to read something about that... Thanks and sorry for editing and adding an extra question without doing so much research on it....

BUT THE SCREEN FLICKERING IS MY MAIN ISSUE

Edited by g0d of g0t