Anybody Have Any Experience With Trapcall?

WalterWhite

Somebody is playing phone games with ol' WalterWhite and I'm not amused. I'm getting calls from a "No Caller ID" number and I kind of want to know who it is. I was thinking of trying out this app but it requires a pre-paid subscription of $3.95 per month with a pre-paid credit card. If anyone has used it or has another recommendation outside of calling my cell phone provider (which doesn't work) let me know.

Well, considering the CRTC apparenetly had the app blocked in Canada, I'm guessing that it does in fact work. :p I can't comment on it though and wouldn't use it myself, since I have Caller ID already and don't answer calls from blocked numbers.

TrapCall Caller ID Unmasker Forced to Shut Down in Canada Due to CRTC Pressure | iPhone in Canada Blog - Canada's #1 iPhone Resource

Edit: Blog post as well from their actual website - http://www.trapcall.com/blog/2012/05/08/trapcall-is-dropping-support-for-canada/

Edited by Gage

Well, considering the CRTC apparenetly had the app blocked in Canada, I'm guessing that it does in fact work. :p I can't comment on it though and wouldn't use it myself, since I have Caller ID already and don't answer calls from blocked numbers.

TrapCall Caller ID Unmasker Forced to Shut Down in Canada Due to CRTC Pressure | iPhone in Canada Blog - Canada's #1 iPhone Resource

Edit: Blog post as well from their actual website - TrapCall Is Dropping Support For Canadian Carriers - TrapCall

Yeah, I read all about it, that's why I have no interest in giving them my info and was gonna try a pre-paid card, haha. They seem shady too! I haven't really seen anything that says that it doesn't work (which is good), I just wanna know who's calling me because I can tell it's not automated and it's someone playing games. I would just change my number if I wasn't sure it's someone fucking around, but I have a whole lot of free time to call them anonymously every hour of the day so they can see how they like it.