How to Transfer save files + Trophies to another ps3.

oXDeViLXo

Okay first of all.. it's my first time posting a thread.. so sorry if i posted it in the wrong section..

So We have 2 ps3's in my house, my brother uses one, which is in his room, and I use mine which is in my room, I recently bought mine, so before that I used to play on his ps3, now I want to play some old games that I used to play on His ps3, some games I transfered using the PSN + thing, worked perfectly, but the others.. when i load the game, i go to trophies.. it's at 0%.. What should i do? Idk how i made the other ones work, because i had the same problem too.

Help please? :)

:) And as for transferring your saves there are two methods I know of:

oo1.) You might be able to use a USB and copy your saved data onto it and then move them onto the new system.

oo2.) I prefer this one cus not every game can be copied to a USB like so. If you have a Playstation Plus membership they have added a new online storage like last year. You can upload your saved data under your account to be kept on the psn for your viewing only of course. Then log into the other ps3 on your account and go to the "online storage" folder located in the games section should be above trophies. From there all your games saved data should be there as long as you uploaded them to it. Now simply copy to the new system and bam.