Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

Old 04-20-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
pogs2k10

Send a message via MSN to pogs2k10

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default clicking noise and game not loading up

my ps3 keeps making a clicking noise when i put in a game and it just clicks and the game wont load up. please tell me its not a busted lense, and something minor.

edit: its just on black ops. i tried a different game and it seems to work. the disk of b. ops is clean, not damaged either
pogs2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:23 PM   #2
Ed-_-

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Gold   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

I had this happen, check the very inside of the disc close to the hole. It's easy to miss but that's where I found scratches. Annoyingly this happened when I was borrowing my friend's God of War III disc
Old 04-20-2011, 01:26 PM   #3
silverwolf40

Like Ed said, check the center hole. Sometimes there are cracks that are very difficult to see. I lost a copy of Arkham Asylum like this. It usually happens when the disc is forced into a case or isnt taken out as carefully as it should be.