U.S Version?

Tears to Tiara? Probably not. It's a visual novel series even if it does have actual RPG gameplay as well. Plus besides this was the side-story game which is why it's called Gaiden, so we will 1st need the actual game that came out 1st for PS3 which is the remake of the PC hentai visual novel(but without the nudity). Tears to Tiara Gaiden on the other hand is not a remake, and was just released for PS3 and has been ported over to PSP as well as the real game.

If somehow a miracle happens and we can get both games with trophy support, I say either NIS America or Aksys will do it. However in the meantime, you can watch the anime on Blu-ray.

• 4 months later...

well if im not mistaken i could be i dont own a ps3 i plan on buying 1 though the ps3 is region free you dont need imported games ported you could just play them i understand the issue with understanding what they say but i buy import games for my xbox360 without knowing what they say i perfected 13 japanese games and still had fun doing it in the process

• 3 months later...
well if im not mistaken i could be i dont own a ps3 i plan on buying 1 though the ps3 is region free you dont need imported games ported you could just play them i understand the issue with understanding what they say but i buy import games for my xbox360 without knowing what they say i perfected 13 japanese games and still had fun doing it in the process

I don't understand Japanese and I hate playing a game I can't understand, no matter how easy it can be to play|platinum or whatever!