Missing a Scrap in the first level!

Jerry Appleby

Hey so it says I'm missing one scrap on the first level. I have replayed the level like 5 times now and the scrap is nowhere to be found. I think I might have missed one somehow right at the beginning of the game during the first fight, but every time I replay the level, it skips past the first enemies and so I can't ever play that "fight" again.

Should I restart the entire game in order to get that scrap or am I missing a hidden scrap somewhere in the level?

I don't know if you're still looking for an answer, you've probably found your way out of this, but in case you haven't there's a glitch mentioned in the trophy guide:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1674/554.jpg Scrapped (G)

Dispatch all the Scraps

Glitched.

*snip*

There also appears to be what may be a glitch in the form of players finishing a chapter with all but 1 Scrap being defeated. This seems to occur the most on The Caverns (154/155 defeated), and it isn't known what causes it. If this happens to you, your best bet is to simply restart the application for Tearaway and redo the level a few times.

*snip*

Do you still have the same problem, or were you able to get that last scrap after exiting and relaunching the game?

I don't know if you're still looking for an answer, you've probably found your way out of this, but in case you haven't there's a glitch mentioned in the trophy guide:

Do you still have the same problem, or were you able to get that last scrap after exiting and relaunching the game?

I had to restart the game, luckily I was only on the 3rd level so it really wasn't a lot to replay.

I think what happened was that one of the scraps in the opening scene (where the messenger is being followed in circles) somehow didn't die when touched, so the game continued as normal.

But whenever you replay that level, it ignores that first fight, so it made it impossible for me to go back and get that kill.

So I restarted, and I'm on the 4th level now, with no other issues so far!

I think what happened was that one of the scraps in the opening scene (where the messenger is being followed in circles) somehow didn't die when touched, so the game continued as normal.

But whenever you replay that level, it ignores that first fight, so it made it impossible for me to go back and get that kill.

So I restarted, and I'm on the 4th level now, with no other issues so far!

That's probably what happened yes. It's weird though. Glad to see you everything's fine now!

And don't forget, if you collect all the scraps in your first run of the last level (and assuming you've also collected them all in the others), you have to replay any level and kill any scrap for the trophy to pop! ;)

That's probably what happened yes. It's weird though. Glad to see you everything's fine now!

And don't forget, if you collect all the scraps in your first run of the last level (and assuming you've also collected them all in the others), you have to replay any level and kill any scrap for the trophy to pop! ;)

Yeah, I saw that in the guide, but thanks for the heads up!