100% Trophy Glitched

feedermike

So I've got every trophy apart from 'Completionist'. For some reason one of my levels didn't bookmark even though I had 100% in it.

The game kept showing 94% complete until I figured out the level I was missing. When I bookmarked it my game completion went up to 100% but no trophy popped.

Any ideas on a workaround? Not too optimistic :(

• 1 month later...

Well that sucks. I Have exactly the same problem. I didnt call all of the other trophies yet, but I've finished every chapter on 100%. I'm stucked on 94%, too. Seems to be a very rare problem since you were the only google result popping up..

What do you mean by didnt bookmark in? How did you figure out which level was the one not adding up to the progression?

On a side note: I have collected the trophy for all papercrafts, but tearaway.me shows that I have collected 58/60 with little Atoi and Iota missing. You gather them by completing the game with Iota instead of Atoi, but you dont actually need to finish the game with both to get 100%?

Edit: Okay I planned on playing through every level without adjourning. Upon entering Maypole Fields the "things to get"-info popped up after it was shown als 100% completed. I quickly collected to few missing confetti pieces and voila: 100% & platinum trophies get. [Rating 6% completion on 4 pieces of confetti seems a little bit of an overrating though.^^ Maybe the whole chapter wasnt counted in for any reason.]

Have you already tried to enter every chapter again?

Edited by sgotsch
success

• 11 months later...

Had the same issue. All levels were showing 100% complete, but total completion was 94%. For some reason Maypole Fields was not showing up on my chapter select screen. After replaying chapter two and jumping the fence into Maypole Fields, it showed up in chapter select. It was at 100%, but the trophy didn't pop until I hit the first checkpoint after decorating the pig.