There are no glitched trophies

rawkkiddo

I, like a lot of you, thought there were 2 glitched trophies in this game. Those being Globe Trotter and Scrapped. I was having a lot of issues on the Scrapped trophy, and thought that the Caverns level had miscounted my totals. I was missing 4 and had replayed the level quite a few times but read the thread about missing pieces here on ps3trophies. I would say make sure you bounce on all bounce pads a few times because this is where I found my missing pieces. In particular the bounce pad where you have to hold down X in order to make the sliding piece come out.

As for the Globetrotter trophy, that one was easy to fix. When you are done with the game go into your photos and delete every single photo you have. Then start on the first level, take a picture and chapter select to the next level. This took me a few minutes and when I took photo number 15 on the Traveller level the trophy popped. No need to worry about it until you are done with the game, just delete your film roll and load up every level. Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...