SOS! Confetti/Scraps that you can't find.

r4wgers

I've created this thread in the hopes of getting people to share their locations for "rare" Confetti/Scraps.

I'm currently missing a few Confetti spread throughout a couple of levels and a single Scrap.

I've replayed these levels more than enough times to the point where it has become entirely not enjoyable and overly repetitive (I usually love repetition, but I guess even that can become frustrating at times :c), basically ruining my gaming experience. I hate ruining my gaming experience, especially due to trophy hunting.

So, here is what I propose:

Post the chapter, with the current amount of Confetti(s)/Scrap(s) you're missing, add any locations you can think of that could be considered "rare" for any of the Confetti/Scraps you've found throughtout your Tearaway experience. Hopefully others will post some information that will help you and maybe learn something that could help them.

e.g. -Level name/Chapter#- -Confetti and/or Scrap- -CurrentNumber/Max-

I'll start!

Missing: No longer missing any, thank you for the help! :)

My "rare" findings:

The Barn - As soon as you encounter the first group of Scraps, there is a single Confetti on top of the drum that you came out from (how you originally entered the room).

Wendigo Fissure - At the starting area, right before the ramp with glue (that goes upwards and downwards soon after, progressing you to the next area in the chapter) you'll see a couple of paper flowers that haven't bloomed, with rear-touch activated drums right below them - both contain Confetti. This one probably seemed obvious for most people, but I completely overlooked them... more times than I'm proud to admit :applause:

If this thread idea was just silly and unecessary, I apologize for wasting anyone's time and will only ask for aid in finding the ones I'm missing.

I would also like to say that my Iota wears a handmade suit.

EDIT: Dark_Raven666's guide is great, I meant no disrespect to him or the time and effort he or she put in making his or her guide possible. I used it myself, helped a bunch, very thankful for that. Under no circumstances do I think it should've been expected of him or her to put up a guide for Confetti/Scraps. It would mostly be a major waste of his or her time, since very few would use it and most of the locations are pretty obvious. Just wanted to clarify I did not mean to taunt or start anything by the making of this thread, lol.

Edited by r4wgers

The Caverns - 2 confetti

The 2 confetti's I missed in the caverns where the 2 above the bouncethings where you have to use your fingers to bounce your character up. When you're on the top one, you should tap once more for a bounce with an extra altitude. First time I just jumped on top and continued instead of doing that extra jump. They're also a bit off screen if you don't jump so you might easily overlook them!

Gibbet Hill - 1 scrap

At a certain point there's a guy with a blue present and right next to it is a white shack you need to take a photo of. There's a scrap that runs out of this shack when you approach it. I was missing that one and I figured out thanks to Dark_Raven666 mentioning it in the collectible guide!

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 1

The Caverns - 2 confetti

The 2 confetti's I missed in the caverns where the 2 above the bouncethings where you have to use your fingers to bounce your character up. When you're on the top one, you should tap once more for a bounce with an extra altitude. First time I just jumped on top and continued instead of doing that extra jump. They're also a bit off screen if you don't jump so you might easily overlook them!

Awesome! I'll make sure to check that. I did miss a few Confetti on top of the bouncy things before, so I'm sure I could've overlooked them in The Caverns, too. Thanks a ton!

Gibbet Hill - 1 scrap

At a certain point there's a guy with a blue present and right next to it is a white shack you need to take a photo of. There's a scrap that runs out of this shack when you approach it. I was missing that one and I figured out thanks to Dark_Raven666 mentioning it in the collectible guide!

I actually used his guide and didn't see that... overlooked a Scrap by myself, looked for help from a guide, overlooked the guide, back to starting point - talk about feeling stupid! Hahah

Thanks for pointing that out :)

Edited by r4wgers

I've actually considered listing some of the hard-to-find Confetti/Scraps in my guide, only problem is I found everything without issue so have nothing to go by :o Once some are mentioned, I can add them :)

Yeah, to be honest, I imagined that was the main reason, which is why I didn't even wanna point it out as if it should've been part of your guide... I truly don't think it should have.

I'm scared to find out how easy to find are the ones I'm missing. The amount of IRL facepalm I'll be doing... sigh.

PS: Very good job on guide! Especially the screenshots for collectibles. Even with the clearest of written descriptions, those always help a ton.

Awesome! I'll make sure to check that. I did miss a few Confetti on top of the bouncy things before, so I'm sure I could've overlooked them in The Caverns, too. Thanks a ton!

I actually used his guide and didn't see that... overlooked a Scrap by myself, looked for help from a guide, overlooked the guide, back to starting point - talk about feeling stupid! Hahah

Thanks for pointing that out :)

You're welcome! But the one in Gibbet Hill would have stumped me for a while if it wasn't mentioned in the guide so all the honor for this one goes to Dark_Raven666 :D

I can't for the life of me find 2 confetti in Wendigo Fissure.

Are there any hidden ones anywhere, besides the two flowers at the start? Because I swear I've looked everywhere.

edit; found them and feel dumb.

They were right here... on these two platforms. ._.

http://i.imgur.com/OEGL0hK.jpg

Edited by Elvick

I can't for the life of me find 2 confetti in Wendigo Fissure.

Are there any hidden ones anywhere, besides the two flowers at the start? Because I swear I've looked everywhere.

edit; found them and feel dumb.

They were right here... on these two platforms. ._.

http://i.imgur.com/OEGL0hK.jpg

What the hell. I just went here and my last ones appeared on these too!? I think when the wendigo's boulder hits them and they fall down, when they come back up they have confetti on them? Because there's no way you could complete the level without getting these if they were there all the time... and I've ran through this level 4 times... Anyway, thanks!

What the hell. I just went here and my last ones appeared on these too!? I think when the wendigo's boulder hits them and they fall down, when they come back up they have confetti on them? Because there's no way you could complete the level without getting these if they were there all the time... and I've ran through this level 4 times... Anyway, thanks!

I don't know, I think he knocked them down for me too, I'm can't be 100% sure though. I went ahead about 2 platforms before noticing them floating there. I was like... "WHAAAAT"

I definitely didn't notice them at the beginning when I was on that platform, I wish I could have taken a screen of them, but the boulder throwing asshole made me get them before I thought about it. xP

I don't know, I think he knocked them down for me too, I'm can't be 100% sure though. I went ahead about 2 platforms before noticing them floating there. I was like... "WHAAAAT"

I definitely didn't notice them at the beginning when I was on that platform, I wish I could have taken a screen of them, but the boulder throwing asshole made me get them before I thought about it. xP

The last one I was missing was on that first platform as well. It seems like there are supposed to be 1 on each platform, but for some reason the first one never spawned as I jumped from platform to platform. That was the only one that didn't spawn/appear until after the platform was knocked down. I'd have to think it's an oversight.

I am missing 5 confetti in the crash site. I must have played through a dozen times now but cant find them. Anyone remember any hidden/tricky ones on that level?

I too am missing some from the crash site, played through at least 5 times and am still missing 8.

EDIT: I found 3 inside the house you have to take a photo of so now I'm only missing 5 as well.

Edited by Ryman222

These are some places that may be easily missed in Crash Site:

• Behind the waterfall at the start of the chapter, 5 Confetti.
  • Inside the house you must photograph for the "extra thing to do", 3 Confetti.

AHHH Behind the waterfall, Thanks! And thanks for guides too.

I know from having done it myself that there is no sole Scrap that is easily missed. All Scraps come in packs, with the exception of a few that are right in your path (jump pad Scrap that jumps out a locker, Scrap in the two pipes with the pinwheels). Chances are it's a kill that hasn't registered during the Wendigo fights.

I finished the Game, missing 4 Pieces of Confetti

2 in the Caverns

They are located on the both jump pads (jump as high as you can) in the second portion of the Cavern that are located before and after you help the scientists down I believe.

2 in the Wendigo Fissure

They were located on the two stumps in one of the previous images posted in this thread, what the problem is, is confetti doesn't load until you get to the second stump, but most people run through that so they only get what's on the third and so on.

This scrap in the pipe with two pinwheels is probably the one that's glitched to me. I can even see it inside it when I'm in picture mode. It doesn't come out of the pipe. I can also hear its noise in that area.

Oh so that one can glitch? Wasn't aware of that. Seems that one and miscellaneous ones in the Wendigo fights are the biggest threats.

I finished the Game, missing 4 Pieces of Confetti

2 in the Caverns

They are located on the both jump pads (jump as high as you can) in the second portion of the Cavern that are located before and after you help the scientists down I believe.

2 in the Wendigo Fissure

They were located on the two stumps in one of the previous images posted in this thread, what the problem is, is confetti doesn't load until you get to the second stump, but most people run through that so they only get what's on the third and so on.

Edited these into the guide.

Edited by Dark_Raven666