Chapters

VANDRO

• 1 month later...
There are 10 chapters in this game. The first playthrough is kind of easy only a few hard levels but trying to do it without a continue or in less than an nour can be very challenging

What?! That means you only have 6 minutes on each chapter, if you want the Ludicrous Speed trophy!

• 2 months later...
The first playthrough is kind of easy

I call bullcrap. I've been getting at least two Game Overs on almost every level since Chapter Eight! When the guys over at NLife were talking about this game on the PS Fan Thread, they didn't say anything about it being so damn hard! I wish I'd never bought this crap.:(

• 11 months later...
I call bullcrap. I've been getting at least two Game Overs on almost every level since Chapter Eight! When the guys over at NLife were talking about this game on the PS Fan Thread, they didn't say anything about it being so damn hard! I wish I'd never bought this crap.:(

I second the bullcrap. This game is so cheap. I just shattered my controller from repeatedly dying on 9-4. Why? it's a zig-zag of conveyor belts with turrents shooting you, and the belts are lined with mines. A teleporter takes you back to the starting location so you can make another run through the gauntlet. Except the teleporter is glitched - half the time I go through it, I die. Not because I got shot - it happen even when I take out the turrents near it (shooting through the teleporter), and I stop firing when I get close to it. No, either I have to be facing forward while doing it (keep in mind the conveyors are throwing you at 90 degrees to it, you're getting fired on, and you're trying to keep your recoil from knocking you into the mines), or it just randomly kills me.

Fucking bullshit. Absolutely bullshit. The tank is already slushy enough, and the game is hard enough. No reason to throw in crap like that.

• 3 weeks later...

not bullcrap... look as his trophies or mine

• 2 weeks later...
I second the bullcrap. This game is so cheap. I just shattered my controller from repeatedly dying on 9-4. Why? it's a zig-zag of conveyor belts with turrents shooting you, and the belts are lined with mines. A teleporter takes you back to the starting location so you can make another run through the gauntlet. Except the teleporter is glitched - half the time I go through it, I die. Not because I got shot - it happen even when I take out the turrents near it (shooting through the teleporter), and I stop firing when I get close to it. No, either I have to be facing forward while doing it (keep in mind the conveyors are throwing you at 90 degrees to it, you're getting fired on, and you're trying to keep your recoil from knocking you into the mines), or it just randomly kills me.

Fucking bullshit. Absolutely bullshit. The tank is already slushy enough, and the game is hard enough. No reason to throw in crap like that.

The portal on 9-4 really made me angry until I worked it out. If you go in the portal at the bottom, you appear at the top where the mines are on the other side = BOOOOOOOM. When you go through the portal make sure its at the top or the middle.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Yeah that level is pretty cheap. It took me forever to figure out why I kept dying every time I went through the portal. I wasn't exactly in the middle of the conveyor belt so I was crashing into the side of the wall apparently. :mad:

All I could do was just restart the level and try again until finally I got some luck. But I'm with you, that level sucked pretty hard.