What's this game like?

evilkuja

Most of the Trophies are easily achievable with a little practice (think I'm at 55% after a day or so). I think the trophy for completing the game without seeing the game over screen will take a bit of mastering, and the 10,000 kills wont come quickly either.

Online works like a dream. Not many people playing it at the moment though.

Graphics are fine for what the game is. They suit the style of the game.

Replay value - It's only been out for a few days so hard to tell, but I imagine this being picked up by me and my friends in the future.

Worth the money? Definitely so! Anyone complaining about the price needs to realise that you're getting 50 levels for your £8. Co-op and versus too. I really like the game. If you liked Tanks on Wii Play, this has similar basics, but is so much better.

This game IMO is horrible...Its the same music over and over again...that gets very annoying, i dont like the gameplay, the graphics are okay...online is good if you just like to move around in a 2-d tank and kill people...

the good news is...if your a trophy whore like me, almost all the trophies are so easy (im like 45% in 2-3 hours)...you can get most of the trophies by yourself (You need 2 controllers) and online trophies are very easy as well if you have 1 person to boost with...Word of advice, when trying to get 99 games played online...dont suicide yourself..doesnt count as a win O.o

This is one of those games where you play once, get 100% and you never play it again...

Most of the Trophies are easily achievable with a little practice (think I'm at 55% after a day or so). I think the trophy for completing the game without seeing the game over screen will take a bit of mastering, and the 10,000 kills wont come quickly either.

Online works like a dream. Not many people playing it at the moment though.

Graphics are fine for what the game is. They suit the style of the game.

Replay value - It's only been out for a few days so hard to tell, but I imagine this being picked up by me and my friends in the future.

Worth the money? Definitely so! Anyone complaining about the price needs to realise that you're getting 50 levels for your £8. Co-op and versus too. I really like the game. If you liked Tanks on Wii Play, this has similar basics, but is so much better.

Well put. If I had to describe the gameplay I'd use the example of a slow moving super stardust type game. Aim you're shots with the right stick, move with the left & leave mines with L2. This game is pretty fun, I just got the 99 matches online. Go out and get it, it's got a decently long single player and 3 different online modes. Voice chat, custom music & obtainable trophies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...