Rate the trophy difficulty.  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.40

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

After spending 90 minutes yesterday on Campaign mode I'd have to give this game a 9 - just for the Commando trophy :(

It certainly is hard, but once you've completed the campaign mode you can play any level you want. I think with a bit of practice you should be able to find techniques for all the levels apart from a couple at the end. I'll vote once I've tried this though, as I might be wrong!!

It certainly is hard, but once you've completed the campaign mode you can play any level you want. I think with a bit of practice you should be able to find techniques for all the levels apart from a couple at the end. I'll vote once I've tried this though, as I might be wrong!!

You may be able to play any level to get your technique down, but it says without leaving the action so getting through all the stages without slipping up 3 times can be pretty tough.

• 2 weeks later...

i give it a 3. alot of the trophies you can do by yourself with a 2nd controller. online you dont need to win, only PLAY 99 matches. 10,000 kills is not hard just a bit time consuming. campaign easy as u can do it co-op. the only 1 thats hard is the one where u dont get game over. also you can earn lives. by chapter 1 mission5 i had 4 lives so i earnt 1 tho im not sure how. maybe a set number of points erans them. with that it makes it a bit easier. being that theres only 1 hard trophy the 9 and 10 ratings for difficulty are a bit farfetched dont u think. it is quite an easy game. i had half the trophies within 5 minutes of playing as i started on the ones i could do with a 2nd controller and did campaign last.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Man, it's not THAT hard. I gave 7. Commando was only hard one, but we (me and my pal) made it with our 2nd try (my 4th (2 alone and 2 co-op))... It is actually QUITE easy one (definetly the hardest one) in co-op, just restart every time one of you dies, that way you won't lose lives. Besides you'll get 1up after every stage during the game.

EDIT

Oh, and for the difficulty rate, I only give 10 if I can't get the trophies 100% and I won't rate games if I haven't beated them 100%.. So practically I never give 10, and 9 only if the game is nearly impossible for me (like GH gh/sh, GH m, GH vh... etc).

Edited by ezkimo00
Missing info

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Honestly, I wouldn't give it more than 5/10.

I don't really understand why many people consider this 100% so difficult... OK, it might be problematic if you're playing alone, as well as time-consuming due to 10000 kills and 99 online matches; but Commando trophy is quite easy if you play with a more or less experienced partner, as you can restart the mission again and again if one of the two players die. Besides, kills can be easily farmed by using four controllers and putting a rubber band on one of them to keep R1 pressed.

Funny game in my opinion, by the way.

• 4 years later...

Just finished this off after a long time.

I'll rate this a 5/10, with 2 players the Commando trophy is significantly easier, with 1 controller it would be a 9/10, with 2 controllers and 1 person I'd give it a 6 or 7. Have another person to move around the map whilst another one does all the killing is immensely helpful, you can easily restart the level if someone dies, don't bother unless you can play with someone locally.

For the speedrun, restarting the level resets the timer, so that's easy as well, the servers are still up but completely dead, so boosting required no effort, for 10k kills you can idle it but it takes around 12 hours.

Edited by Sellers

• 5 years later...

Difficulty 5 (if you play local coop for 2 silver trophies)

Time 5-10h (+10h afk for 10k kills)

Commando and Lud. Speed wasnt too bad in coop with a decent partner, so I rate this a 5.

Takes probably 3-4 runs of campaign (1 solo, 1 practise coop, 1 coop run no death/60 min speedrun).

See tips in the thread here: