XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > T (PS3) > Tales of Xillia

Old 08-29-2011, 12:06 PM   #11 (permalink)

Tales of Xillia Localization - Wall | Facebook

Like it!!! Please?
Taokaka Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:53 AM   #12 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Oi, you should change the title to "US release?" so you don't mislead people.

I keep my ps3t.org profile updated.

Site Records:
Red Faction: Armageddon -DLC- (3rd)
Ranemoraken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:55 PM   #13 (permalink)

not sure but think the 3DS version of Tales of Abyss will be released this fall, so at least, we get two "tales of" to looking forward...
shionXshyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:19 PM   #14 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5

Already cant wait for graces f. If this got announced for us release too I might just die... After preordering it of course!

No blank friend request please. Just say PS3t, and maybe even the forum you found me in.
If you just want to view my click on one of my trophy cards and theyll all be right in front of you, kay?

missauru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:19 PM   #15 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze

lol how about 2014 hahahaha lol i wish i could have 120 bucks right now to order it from play-asia

My timezone is -4:00 GMT, I am up for boosting:
Far Cry 2 / Warhammer 40k Space Marine DLC / AC Revelations MP DLC / GTAV / Farcry 3 / Dead Island / Uncharted 3 DLC / Assassins Creed III / Dead Nation / LittleBigPlanet all of them /
I have a lot of games .... i know theres more I can boost...
ItaChuPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:06 AM   #16 (permalink)

Possible localization files found in ToX

That can give you hope, even if its little.
Archvile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:09 AM   #17 (permalink)

yeah saw that on gaymatsu.. *fingers crossed*

Beware of Clintavitis.. BruSh Yo TeEtH!
Clurtorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:03 PM   #18 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuffle View Post
Namco is testing us with Graces F. If Graces F sells well then maybe Xilia and/or Vesperia will also come over for PS3. So basically there won't be any confirmation from Namco until they have determined that Graces F has sold enough copies in America. Just lend your support with Graces F by buying a new copy and let other friends know about it as well that might be interested and just hope Graces F sells well for Namco. Got to show Namco that there are Tales fans here in America.
Well if thats what theyre doing they are only looking for an excuse to not release Xilia Stateside, Graces F is a port thats going to be localized ages after its release on a time that ppl will be much more interested in other games and with little to no advertisement, so aside from us here in this thread who realy like JRPGs and the Tales series, and a few more other fans, no one else will buy Graces F.

All I know if they dont localize a game that seen to be as great as Xilia theyre oficialy dumb as a game like that could make wonders to strenghten both the Tales name on the West as well ans Bancos name.

And finaly if Xilia never get localized Im personaly taking a plane to Japan and chocking Nanco/Bandais CEO to death with my own hands

Last edited by Bahamut; 09-14-2011 at 04:16 AM.
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:19 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
And finaly if Xilia never get localized Im personaly taking a plane to Japan and shocking Nanco/Bandais CEO to death with my own hands
Indeed, they already shipped an extra 100 000 copies after the 500 000 they shipped on release day, obviously they aren't all sold but to my knowledge ToX is on its way to become the most sold Tales of game ever.

They'd be crazy to not capitalize on its success. Mind you, Namco already proven me that they do not want my money. -shrugs-
Archvile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:52 AM   #20 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Helping Hand   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
Well if thats what theyre doing they are only looking for an excuse to not release Xilia Stateside, Graces F is a port thats going to be localized ages after its release on a time that ppl will be much more interested in other games and with little to no advertisement, so aside from us here in this thread who realy like JRPGs and the Tales series, and a few more other fans, no one else will buy Graces F.

All I know if they dont localize a game that seen to be as great as Xilia theyre oficialy dumb as a game like that could make wonders to strenghten both the Tales name on the West as well ans Bancos name.

And finaly if Xilia never get localized Im personaly taking a plane to Japan and shocking Nanco/Bandais CEO to death with my own hands
Actually, Tales of Graces F hasn't even been out for a year yet in Japan. Besides JRPGs are never advertised in America unless the title starts with Final and ends with Fantasy. The only advertisements pratically every JRPG get in America are like Youtube trailers and maybe like some game website that has at least some interest in JRPGs like Siliconera, Andriasang, etc.

Namco USA's image will never really improve unless America gets any Tales game(which includes ports like Vesperia PS3), any Gundam game, any Macross game, any Haruhi Suzumiya game(except for the ones Sega made), Toradora Portable, etc. But of course if we don't buy the ones they do publish like Graces F, Abyss 3D, etc. as new copies(not used), then well Namco will never localize any game they create in Japan no matter if it's a Tales game or just any of their games from their Japanese branch. Like Namco USA could be like a company who only makes Western games, if their Japanese-created games fail in America.

So basically Xillia or any other Tales game relies on sales of the ones that are localized to have any future Tales game to also be localized and maybe even have them throw us a bone of other titles they made to be released in America as well.