Sadist trophy ?

luskalilly

I didn't check myself, but I have a feeling that you need to attack yourself. There is a relatively fast way to get the trophy though (along with progress towards some other trophies).

I'd recommend the following setup:

Milla (player controlled) linked with Jude. Everyone else on "Protect Yourself", with Auto Items setup, 15+ Orange Gels, and using them until there's 0 left.

Milla should have Wind Blade set to O (which will get you Sadist), and 5-7 more artes that link with Jude (I like having 4 on the right stick which I use first). Also, everyone should have minimum damage equipped (found in the Old Vicalle Mines, 2nd area). I also use an affinity stone as my accessory, and have double link gauge growth in NG+.

Go to the Xagut Floodmeadow (just outside Nia Khera). Fight some Plated Boars, which are weak against wind. You normally get 3 in a group. Now just spam O (Wind Blade) until you get a link attack, and use that. You should get Sadist incredibly fast this way, and also get a good way towards Leader of Links and Forger of Chains. Your other characters should also use ~3 orange gels per battle, which will boost you towards Skilled Delegator.

Hope that helps.

I didn't check myself, but I have a feeling that you need to attack yourself. There is a relatively fast way to get the trophy though (along with progress towards some other trophies).

I'd recommend the following setup:

Milla (player controlled) linked with Jude. Everyone else on "Protect Yourself", with Auto Items setup, 15+ Orange Gels, and using them until there's 0 left.

Milla should have Wind Blade set to O (which will get you Sadist), and 5-7 more artes that link with Jude (I like having 4 on the right stick which I use first). Also, everyone should have minimum damage equipped (found in the Old Vicalle Mines, 2nd area). I also use an affinity stone as my accessory, and have double link gauge growth in NG+.

Go to the Xagut Floodmeadow (just outside Nia Khera). Fight some Plated Boars, which are weak against wind. You normally get 3 in a group. Now just spam O (Wind Blade) until you get a link attack, and use that. You should get Sadist incredibly fast this way, and also get a good way towards Leader of Links and Forger of Chains. Your other characters should also use ~3 orange gels per battle, which will boost you towards Skilled Delegator.

Hope that helps.

That helped me! Thank you!

EDIT: do you have to use arte's for this trophy or can you use your regular attack too?

Edited by RauCHeN ToKEN