Elongating Staff Adept Trophy

animekunai

Well this trophy took a lot longer to get than it should have...I was under the impression that once you activated the elongated staff (where Leia's staff gets bigger and glows white), you would have to wait until the staff went back to it's original size and color to activate the elongated staff again...

Now I learn that you can activate the elongated staff while you already have the elongated staff activated :/

Do the coliseum single battle with Leia, wait until only 1 enemy remains (which is that blue bird), then just spam the elongated staff...You can get 150 in like 10 minutes easily...Really wish I knew about this before since I got like 100 Elongated staff's by waiting and running around for the staff to go back to normal...

Anyway, thought I would share in case there were any other people who had the same mindset as me :)

• 8 months later...

Thank you so much! I spent an hour today just to get 20 of the stupid things, and I thought, "This is taking way too long. There has to be a better way." So I Googled it, and this waiting for it to reset was one of the things slowing me down. I thought the same thing. Doh. I'm going to try that battle tomorrow. (I created an account on here just so I could thank you. :))

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I went for those "150 times" trophies as soon as I obtained the characters. I found it easiest to do it in the Voltea Woods with the Green Plant things.

I also found this to be the best place to get Jude's Restore 150 times trophy. I set him to idle and put Leia in control, and just left them there. Every time the plant cast a spell, Leia falls and Jude Restores.