I would Like to make an english guide for this game ( Moderator please read)

XD41INUYASHA

The guide that is up is beyond amazing. They did a fantastic job in every section. But I wanted to make a full English version that's a little simpler to read and understand with some different methods. Now what I need to know from the moderator is, "Will you sticky it?" Because this guide will takes weeks of work. I will not have it complete for at least that. And I don't want 30 plus hours to be lost in the abyss lol.

I will have a lot done in a few days so you can wait and see if its worth the sticky.

I have written 4 guides for games on xbox360achievements.org. Including crysis, and they have been done very good.

But I also want to know if you the PS3T.ORG community want this, I just noticed all the kanji on the other guide can make it a little harder to interpret. And I have played Xillia (Japan Import) on my other PlayStation. So I can help a lot.

You don't have to ask to write a guide for a game if you think you can write one that is better than the current one.

and yes, a good guide for the english version with links to non-translated subevents that don't say "Pass through second of the room in the location second town" would be a useful item. But you'd be best off to message terminator or one of the others on the guide team for further clarification.

Check this thread for other helpful information on it.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/faq/27004-trophy-guides-complete-walkthrough.html

Edited by Multitasking

Well I know the rules and what to do. I just remember my mass effect 3 guide not ever getting stickied. And it was a lot better then the one that was put up originally. I just don't want that to happen again. Guides take a lot of time and effort. But I will most likely start it tonight and get the layout down.