[PS3] Tales of Zestiria

CookieOnFire

¡Ö¥Æ¥¤¥ë¥º ¥ª¥Ö¡×¥·¥ê¡¼¥º20¼þǯµ­Ç°¥¿¥¤¥È¥ë¡Ö¥Æ¥¤¥ë¥º ¥ª¥Ö ¥¼¥¹¥Æ¥£¥ê¥¢¡×¤¬È¯É½¤Ë¡£¥×¥é¥Ã¥È¥Õ¥©¡¼¥à¤ÏPS3 - 4Gamer.net

Bandai Namco today announced Tales of Zestiria for the PS3. It will be for the 20th anniversary of the Tales of series.

The character design looks a bit different from usual, but I'm quite excited :dance:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be getting this as well. Currently playing through Graces f and Xillia is next.

I'll be also getting Symphonia Chronicles next year (although I still own a GC copy of the game, I've had it since the launch day), it's such a good game. And I've never played the sequel. Will be nice finally get to play it.

And then Xillia 2 next summer. Oh and FFX HD. Being an FF fan I've somehow managed to skip that one, so now's the perfect time for me to play it.

And Lightning Returns... will be getting that one as well, although not at full price.

Looking at the future releases and what has already been released on the PS3, PS3's game library is easily the best any console has had. So many great games.

I'm gonna be honest, before this game got announced I was expecting the next Tales game (not named Xillia 2 or the Symphonia HD games) to be release on the PS4. So seeing this game also being release on the PS3 caught me off guard. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad for another Tales to be coming out, especially since it will be released worldwide, but still the PS3, not the PS4 Namco? :confused:

not the PS4 Namco? :confused:

The latest game, Tales of Xillia, sold a bit under 1 million copies worldwide. And that was after 80+ million PS3s were sold. So not that much.

Imagine how few copies would Zestiria sell when there are only a few million (instead of 80 million) PS4 users.

Edited by Fusion Cloud