XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-12-2011, 10:34 AM   #1
Skullz_69

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default US Release!

Any news about a US release date?

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
CURRENTLY PLAYING
???
BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED
Skullz_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:47 PM   #2
newgroundsguru

Send a message via Skype™ to newgroundsguru

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Silver   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

NO! lol but i hope!
newgroundsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 03:20 PM   #3
Shuffle

Awards Showcase Helping Hand   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Namco is testing us with Graces F. If Graces F sells well then maybe Xilia and/or Vesperia will also come over for PS3. So basically there won't be any confirmation from Namco until they have determined that Graces F has sold enough copies in America. Just lend your support with Graces F by buying a new copy and let other friends know about it as well that might be interested and just hope Graces F sells well for Namco. Got to show Namco that there are Tales fans here in America.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:26 AM   #4
Gazadriel

Wink

Bamco is expecting ToGF to sell 3,000,000 copies in two hours. We'll never see Xillia Stateside.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:31 PM   #5
Arturia

Send a message via Skype™ to Arturia

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 2 MVP   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazadriel View Post
Bamco is expecting ToGF to sell 3,000,000 copies in two hours. We'll never see Xillia Stateside.
Lol Bamco eh I know its probably a typo but just had to chuckle when i saw it

But yea, they just want to sell enough copies to cover the cost of making the game plus yield a revenue, so we could looking at 500k - 2mil (just a est) max for us to even get that glimpse of Xillia coming into our waters.

Sig & Avatar done by ESYLD

Arturia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:50 AM   #6
newgroundsguru

Send a message via Skype™ to newgroundsguru

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Silver   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

if every one on the FB page buys the game at $59.99 they would make over $500,000! lol its probably not much to them but still half a mil man! i just want to play tales again.. soooo manny FPS..
newgroundsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 12:52 PM   #7
XtremeTornado

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newgroundsguru View Post
if every one on the FB page buys the game at $59.99 they would make over $500,000! lol its probably not much to them but still half a mil man! i just want to play tales again.. soooo manny FPS..
I know what you mean, I've been tempted for a while to import a few jrpg's, across all consoles, for my jrpg fix, lol, I just wish all of these games were imported over here.
Old 06-28-2011, 05:39 PM   #8
Blood_Runs_Cold

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5

I'm running around town getting a Graces F buzz going. Hell, I'm going to buy 2 copies of the game new on release.

1 to play, and 1 to keep protected until I can throw it in a time capsule because this just might be the last Tales game sold in the US.

The tales fans begged, bitched, and pleaded for a chance. Now we have it, better make the most of it while Bamco is still looking. Tell your friends! Tell your family! Tell everybody you can!

The more copies sold, the better our chances at more Tales games. Who knows, maybe we could get them to re-release previous games too...

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Blood_Runs_Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 02:50 PM   #9
Shuffle

Awards Showcase Helping Hand   2,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Runs_Cold View Post
I'm running around town getting a Graces F buzz going. Hell, I'm going to buy 2 copies of the game new on release.

1 to play, and 1 to keep protected until I can throw it in a time capsule because this just might be the last Tales game sold in the US.

The tales fans begged, bitched, and pleaded for a chance. Now we have it, better make the most of it while Bamco is still looking. Tell your friends! Tell your family! Tell everybody you can!

The more copies sold, the better our chances at more Tales games. Who knows, maybe we could get them to re-release previous games too...
I think it's a little too soon to hype Graces F especially when you will have to keep hyping it until 2012. But I believe Abyss 3D is coming out this year, so hype that 1st, and then hype Graces F, or both.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:48 PM   #10
technole
Maximum Clubs Director

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Staff - Clubs Director
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuffle View Post
Namco is testing us with Graces F. If Graces F sells well then maybe Xilia and/or Vesperia will also come over for PS3. So basically there won't be any confirmation from Namco until they have determined that Graces F has sold enough copies in America. Just lend your support with Graces F by buying a new copy and let other friends know about it as well that might be interested and just hope Graces F sells well for Namco. Got to show Namco that there are Tales fans here in America.
I have my doubts with ToV ever going domestic. But Xilla is promising if sales of Tales F prove to be noteworthy. So I agree with you Shuffle, one should pre-order, buy new and tell their friends to do so to support Namco.