XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 12th, 2011, 10:34 AM   #1
Skullz_69
 
Skullz_69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,175

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default US Release!

Any news about a US release date?
__________________



Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
CURRENTLY PLAYING
???
BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED
Skullz_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2011, 11:47 PM   #2
newgroundsguru
 
newgroundsguru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: AZ, USA
Posts: 1,826
Send a message via Skype™ to newgroundsguru

Awards Showcase Platinums We Have Earned On High   PST's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Silver   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Default

NO! lol but i hope!
newgroundsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2011, 03:20 PM   #3
Shuffle
 
Shuffle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,047

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Namco is testing us with Graces F. If Graces F sells well then maybe Xilia and/or Vesperia will also come over for PS3. So basically there won't be any confirmation from Namco until they have determined that Graces F has sold enough copies in America. Just lend your support with Graces F by buying a new copy and let other friends know about it as well that might be interested and just hope Graces F sells well for Namco. Got to show Namco that there are Tales fans here in America.
__________________
Shuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2011, 07:26 AM   #4
Gazadriel
 
Gazadriel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ...
Posts: 624
Wink

Bamco is expecting ToGF to sell 3,000,000 copies in two hours. We'll never see Xillia Stateside.
__________________
Gazadriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2011, 11:31 PM   #5
Arturia
 
Arturia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In RWBY's Room
Posts: 6,037

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Gold   Platinums We Have Earned On High   THL Season 7 - Blackout   Bronze Road Map Submitter   5,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PST's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 2 MVP   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazadriel View Post
Bamco is expecting ToGF to sell 3,000,000 copies in two hours. We'll never see Xillia Stateside.
Lol Bamco eh I know its probably a typo but just had to chuckle when i saw it

But yea, they just want to sell enough copies to cover the cost of making the game plus yield a revenue, so we could looking at 500k - 2mil (just a est) max for us to even get that glimpse of Xillia coming into our waters.
__________________

PSNP | | PSNT Leaders | | Sig & Avatar done by MikelAL93


Arturia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:50 AM   #6
newgroundsguru
 
newgroundsguru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: AZ, USA
Posts: 1,826
Send a message via Skype™ to newgroundsguru

Awards Showcase Platinums We Have Earned On High   PST's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Silver   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Default

if every one on the FB page buys the game at $59.99 they would make over $500,000! lol its probably not much to them but still half a mil man! i just want to play tales again.. soooo manny FPS..
newgroundsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2011, 12:52 PM   #7
XtremeTornado
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 180

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by newgroundsguru View Post
if every one on the FB page buys the game at $59.99 they would make over $500,000! lol its probably not much to them but still half a mil man! i just want to play tales again.. soooo manny FPS..
I know what you mean, I've been tempted for a while to import a few jrpg's, across all consoles, for my jrpg fix, lol, I just wish all of these games were imported over here.
__________________
Proud owner of the PSWii60
XtremeTornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 05:39 PM   #8
Blood_Runs_Cold
 
Blood_Runs_Cold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NM
Posts: 3,562

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

I'm running around town getting a Graces F buzz going. Hell, I'm going to buy 2 copies of the game new on release.

1 to play, and 1 to keep protected until I can throw it in a time capsule because this just might be the last Tales game sold in the US.


The tales fans begged, bitched, and pleaded for a chance. Now we have it, better make the most of it while Bamco is still looking. Tell your friends! Tell your family! Tell everybody you can!

The more copies sold, the better our chances at more Tales games. Who knows, maybe we could get them to re-release previous games too...
__________________
Thanks to Clurtorious for the sig

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Blood_Runs_Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2011, 02:50 PM   #9
Shuffle
 
Shuffle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,047

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Runs_Cold View Post
I'm running around town getting a Graces F buzz going. Hell, I'm going to buy 2 copies of the game new on release.

1 to play, and 1 to keep protected until I can throw it in a time capsule because this just might be the last Tales game sold in the US.


The tales fans begged, bitched, and pleaded for a chance. Now we have it, better make the most of it while Bamco is still looking. Tell your friends! Tell your family! Tell everybody you can!

The more copies sold, the better our chances at more Tales games. Who knows, maybe we could get them to re-release previous games too...
I think it's a little too soon to hype Graces F especially when you will have to keep hyping it until 2012. But I believe Abyss 3D is coming out this year, so hype that 1st, and then hype Graces F, or both.
__________________
Shuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2011, 03:48 PM   #10
technole
Of Dragons Deep
 
technole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Last Frontier
Posts: 7,892

Awards Showcase Donator Level 1   Basic Subscriber   Maximum Clubs Gold   Tech's Turrets Syndrome   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   PST's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth - Platinum
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuffle View Post
Namco is testing us with Graces F. If Graces F sells well then maybe Xilia and/or Vesperia will also come over for PS3. So basically there won't be any confirmation from Namco until they have determined that Graces F has sold enough copies in America. Just lend your support with Graces F by buying a new copy and let other friends know about it as well that might be interested and just hope Graces F sells well for Namco. Got to show Namco that there are Tales fans here in America.
I have my doubts with ToV ever going domestic. But Xilla is promising if sales of Tales F prove to be noteworthy. So I agree with you Shuffle, one should pre-order, buy new and tell their friends to do so to support Namco.
__________________
technole is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:23 PM.