Lillium Orb/Stat Question

Eggo352

So kinda new to Xillia and just wondering a few things about lillium orbs and overall stats for the characters.

Questions:

1. Will I eventually max out and get every node on the lillium orbs?

2. I've read you get 2 orbs, is that after you max out the first or is it story related?

3. Does leveling str/psy/int nodes effect bigger bonuses as they level?

4. Life up/Mind up i've read are on the 2nd lillium orbs, do they make much of a difference to rush to get?

Tried to make this organized and coherent, thanks in advance.

1. Yes, at Level 99, you'll have exactly enough GP to fill every node.

2. Yes, after you expand your first enough times, a second will appear (this happens individually for each character).

3. I'm not sure what you mean by this. Each node says how much it increases by and nodes further along the orb give bigger rewards.

4. You can't really rush them until the second orb appears, but once the second orb is there, they're first tier skills. And I recommend em. They don't make a HUGE difference, but they can help.

• 1 month later...

I also have a question (sorry to hijack). When I'm under the lillium orb menu to level up a character, to the right of his/her avatar and to the left of the amount of GP you have remaining are 3 ovals and one or two are sometimes gold and I think sometimes are not. What are they?

Edited by RauCHeN ToKEN

I also have a question (sorry to hijack). When I'm under the lillium orb menu to level up a character, to the right of his/her avatar and to the left of the amount of GP you have remaining are 3 ovals and one or two are sometimes gold and I think sometimes are not. What are they?

That indicates how close you are to opening the next segment of the Orb.

When you break out a new segment, note that one of the abilities along the edge has an extra white border-ish thing, that's the "key" node. Activating that node lights up the corresponding mini-orb next the GP total. You then need to activate 2 more nodes anywhere along the edge to break out a new segment.

So lets say you break out a section, activate the key node and one other, then you will have 2 of the mini-orbs lit. As soon as you activate another edge node, all three light up (breifly) and it moves to the next section, where the lights now show your progress in that section, which will be all dark to start.

That indicates how close you are to opening the next segment of the Orb.

When you break out a new segment, note that one of the abilities along the edge has an extra white border-ish thing, that's the "key" node. Activating that node lights up the corresponding mini-orb next the GP total. You then need to activate 2 more nodes anywhere along the edge to break out a new segment.

So lets say you break out a section, activate the key node and one other, then you will have 2 of the mini-orbs lit. As soon as you activate another edge node, all three light up (breifly) and it moves to the next section, where the lights now show your progress in that section, which will be all dark to start.

that makes perfect sense. thanks so much.