Best way to do Yeoman Healer at level 99?

Lightsp33d1987

After 2 runs through the game i am only at 51 of the 150 needed is there an easy way to do this as the only place i seem to get knocked down is in Magnus Zero but because i have removed Guard skills etc i almost die in every fight, Also i still seem to rarely get knocked down is there any skills etc i should be or shouldn't be using and what are the best monsters to fight against at level 99 that can knock me down.

Get the Minimal damage skill and make sure jude and whoever your controlling has it then go into Xagut Floodmeadow and go into battle with the boar looking creatures once your in a fight quickly set all your party members to manual except jude and then just keep getting knocked down by the ram/boar and jude will use the restore ability on you once you think you have enough for the title switch your party members from manual to auto and then kill off the enemy

Edited by EternalSonata

Get the Minimal damage skill and make sure jude and whoever your controlling has it then go into Xagut Floodmeadow and go into battle with the boar looking creatures once your in a fight quickly set all your party members to manual except jude and then just keep getting knocked down by the ram/boar and jude will use the restore ability on you once you think you have enough for the title switch your party members from manual to auto and then kill off the enemy

Cheers mate that works a treat.

I used a different method. At that point in the game my characters all had super armor so it was difficult for them to be knocked down, so I unequipped Rowen's armor and gave him a Dark Seal so he'd take double the damage. I also gave him Fury Stoke, so he could spam taunt and everyone would want him dead.

Then I just paired him with Jude. Recover has a 40% chance to revive if his partner dies, and I believe you can increase it to 80% with a skill. Managed to get all activations I needed (about 70) in two battles.

I also set Leia's Resurrection arte to one of my shortcuts, so I wouldn't have to spam life bottles if it failed to activate.

Rowen kept apologizing after the battle, though.

The best way for me once I hit 99 was go to the coliseum and keep doing the group battle over and over. The bosses there kept knocking my characters over. I had Jude use the minimal damage skill and I took control of Alvin because of his skill Fury Stroke (Performing a taunt will make you the focus of enemy attacks for 5 seconds). They kept attacking him and knocking him down. Also set the other 2 characters to Manual so they don't attack.

Also trying to bag this trophy. Just a question, I'm using Milla and she (as well as the other characters) have this shield-thingy going for them keeping them from being knocked down. Is this because of a skill or something? If so, what (so that I can turn it off and get this trophy once and for all)?

I know what you mean, maybe I'm too high a level for floodmeadow and will have to work my way through the extra dungeon again until I find the horse types. Turned off all skills, took off armor, tried taunting. Still seem to auto guard.

Or maybe I'll go fight those fishy types that have a chance to one hit kill, and hope for an auto revive.

Haha, this trophy is getting frustrating. Even with free movement Milla (I chose to use her since she and Jude have waaaay more link artes than the other characters) auto-guards. Even the main bosses of the game can't knock her down.

Can those Ice treant monsters (is that what they're called?) cause a knock down?

Not sure about this auto-guard business, but have you tried disabling any skills that involve guarding, and possibly equipping lower-tier armors or setting the difficulty higher? Treants should be able to cause knockdown easily, as they're power-type enemies.

If you're still having trouble with the Restores, I suggest fighting the Mage Knight again. He'll most definitely knock you down a lot. I think I managed to get over 50 Restores just from that one battle.

So I figured it out after I gave up and started my new game plus. The treants on the spirit way is how I eventually got it finished. They have an attack that use both arms, if you have high defense nothing really happens. Turns out if you get the timing down, attacking during that specific attack will knock you into the air and to the ground so Jude will come restore you.

Edited by Exaudias

Yep that was the issue I had too. As soon as I switched my ragdoll to manual she just kept getting tossed around and it only took about a half hour to grind it (that is the one after the achievement) off the birds in tatalian abyss (you want 3 of them attacking you, anymore and it'll run around attacking other people and just being a nuisance in general). Occasionally the link with Jude broke though for some reason so check in on your grinding session every couple minutes.

To expand on the Xagut tip earlier, I barely got any from the boars. But I got one from boars WITH the red chicks thingies. It takes a while as that shield thing is activated but after a while, especially if you step away from other members, they start knocking you down. So I just leave it there and let the Restore count accumulate.

• 10 months later...
Horse enemies knock you down constantly. It was really easy to bang out the requisite recover numbers against them, and I didn't have to alter my armor or skills.

I found this the easiest way also. I went to Magnus Zero and fought the Sylphids, equipped Fury Stoke, and taunted so the enemies would focus on me. Trying to use lower level enemies didn't work at high levels, their attacks would get that auto-shield other people have mentioned.