XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-05-2011, 05:11 PM   #21
Setsuna

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchan View Post
Great roadmap Setsuna. Somewhat wished I had it to help me for the subevents but I did manage. If Tales of Xillia does come stateside, I won't mind platinuming this game again. I could even see if I could get through a lot quicker.

Thank you, Yeah those subevents were a pain especially to those you didn't understand Kanji/Katakana ... google translated information is helpful but a pain to decipher. It has a chance on coming stateside depending on Graces F's sales next year, while it did do incredibly good in Japan Namco still need to confirm the US interest in the series.

If you need to contact me please send me a tweet, I might see it. @Tsuntenshi
Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:55 PM   #22
Aeliana

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold  Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   PAX Meet Up   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Thank you for the translation check as well as the addition. It was fixed in the roadmap and I'll put looking forward to rest of your input.
I didn't mean to recommend removing *all* of the recommendations you had previously, just "swap out Inherit Items in favor of Inherit Fel Arms." XD; Now "Inherit Max Level" etc. that were on the list before are gone, haha. You might wanna put them back.

I think we can all agree that the two things that make 2nd Playthrough a breeze are Inherit Max Level and Inherit Fel Arms. With a 9999 ATK Fel Arm that was maxed out on 1st Playthrough, wielded by a Lv. 99 character, almost all enemies/bosses in the game can be one-shotted. Items, Accessories, Skill Books, Gald etc. don't matter at all when everything dies in one hit, haha.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:02 PM   #23
Aeliana

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold  Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   PAX Meet Up   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

I'm noticing a few more mistranslations/inconsistencies in some of the trophy descriptions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNf3Rn0 Lan View Post
...reload your save and then complete the 魔装獣 (Best Tier) subevent...
Yeah, it literally means "Evil Beasts" or "Magical Beasts," but because you use the term Fel Arms in the rest of the guide, you should use Fel Arms here too. Fel Arms are the reward, and this is the Fel Arm quest after all, so... Fel Arms, lol.

Quote:
カラハ・シャール (Karaha Shall)
At one point you translated this as "Karaha Charles," then at another point it's translated as "Karaha Shall."

Quote:
シルフ (Slpyh)
Sylph.

Last edited by Aeliana; 10-05-2011 at 09:31 PM.
Aeliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:23 PM   #24
Setsuna

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeliana View Post
I'm noticing a few more mistranslations throughout a fair number of the trophy descriptions...

That doesn't mean "Best Tier," it means "Fel Arms."

At one point you translated this as Karaha Charles, then at another point it's translated as Karaha Shall.

Sylph.
I gave the job of translations to Inferno so you'll have to msg him about it. Ill meet you on MSN buddy

Old 10-05-2011, 09:45 PM   #25
Blaze Naruto Shippuden

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Member of the Month Winner   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Holy cow! There's a lot of things to do and fight for The Strongest On Earth trophy. I'm still reading through the guide and watching the videos. Still great job you two.
Blaze Naruto Shippuden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:50 PM   #26
iNf3Rn0 Lan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
I gave the job of translations to Inferno so you'll have to msg him about it. Ill meet you on MSN buddy
I'll fix them! I was in a hurry... and I originally planned to translate Karaha Shall as Shall instead of Charles but I learned that "Shall" means "Charles," so I switched it to that.

Oh, and Mr. Setsuna, you're the one who had the "Best Tier" translation.

*It's a bit embarrassing that I misspelled Sylph twice in the guide... AND did it just now when typing it out! It's funny how Firefox recognizes Sylph as a real word too.

Last edited by iNf3Rn0 Lan; 10-05-2011 at 11:02 PM.
iNf3Rn0 Lan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:11 PM   #27
ElixirelDaath

good job posting of game faqs. I just went there to bombard the board with my final trophy questions and saw your post..... This is what I needed; Thanks. =)
ElixirelDaath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:06 AM   #28
Lethal-Hjorth

Awards Showcase The Silver Lining   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Silver   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Killzone Gaming Night Award
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Quote:
If you’re still having trouble also stock up on アワーグラス (Hourglass) which will stop time for the enemy for about 10 seconds giving you 10 full seconds to go out all out 黄金魔剣士 (The Golden Swordsman) .
Didn't I give you this tip Setsuna ? ;(

Overall a good guide, just a quick overview though, ain't had the time to do a good read.

PSNTL | PSNProfiles
Currently Playing: IDK lol
Latest Platinum: Watch Dogs (#152)

Last edited by Lethal-Hjorth; 10-10-2011 at 06:52 AM.
Lethal-Hjorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:19 AM   #29
Zhund0r

There are only 3 golden Trophies and not 4 ^^
And 10 silver Trophies and not 9 ^^

By the way, I need some help with some of the Side-Quests:

- The girl in the snow city in the middle section: What does she want me to do?
- After defeating the optional bosses in the prison a guard asks me to do something: What?
- The old man infront of the house of Leia right infront of the exit of the street
- At the arena the guy infront of the desk
- The girl right at the entrance of the very first town
- A father in Elise's town after a scene with a childhood-friend of her
- In Rowen's town in the middle section standing at the end towards the section with the black feather and item shop
- After the scene at the plant with the girl to whom we had to speak in town first. I searched every room in the plant but didn't find anything at all

Another question: How often can you beat the golden swordman? I'm at his third spot, gimme a break...

Last edited by Zhund0r; 10-10-2011 at 09:32 AM.
Zhund0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:14 PM   #30
Setsuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal-Hjorth View Post
Didn't I give you this tip Setsuna ? ;(

Overall a good guide, just a quick overview though, ain't had the time to do a good read.
Yesh you did and it will help millions against the Golden Swordsman Thank you let me know if you see anything wrong if you ever get around to reading it through

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhund0r View Post
There are only 3 golden Trophies and not 4 ^^
And 10 silver Trophies and not 9 ^^

By the way, I need some help with some of the Side-Quests:

- After defeating the optional bosses in the prison a guard asks me to do something: What?
- The old man infront of the house of Leia right infront of the exit of the street
- At the arena the guy infront of the desk
- The girl right at the entrance of the very first town
- A father in Elise's town after a scene with a childhood-friend of her
- In Rowen's town in the middle section standing at the end towards the section with the black feather and item shop
- After the scene at the plant with the girl to whom we had to speak in town first. I searched every room in the plant but didn't find anything at all

Another question: How often can you beat the golden swordman? I'm at his third spot, gimme a break...
Welcome to the site and thanks for joining. Ill try to help as best as I can.

lol wow I don't know how I didn't catch that, thats fixed now. As for your subevents. Try looking at your current subevents in your menu and compare them with the ones at this link: Chronological List of Sub-Events

As far as your sub-events go I vaguely remember some of them however most of them I may require the names of to pinpoint. Here is the one I know in memory:
I believe she wants you to find her rabbit pig which is located south of that city in モン高原, the pig should be behind one of the boulders in the ... bottom most or middle area I believe, just run through them all and youll find it.

3rd Spot ? Do you mean the amount of times you can fight his battle or are you talking about one battle in general with his multiple forms ?

Last edited by Setsuna; 10-10-2011 at 01:21 PM.