Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 12-18-2012, 09:50 PM   #11
Oldpeters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
【上級】空の王者
9連携してから敵を空中に飛ばした回数5回
Kill enemies in the air after a 5/7/9 chain. Alvin's artes and link artes tend to launch enemies a lot, so if you use him and create a 9 link arte chain, you'll get this without thinking about it.
Could you please give me a precise method (characters and artes used, etc.) for this one? I'm completely lost, even when thinking about it lol.
Oldpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:58 PM   #12
AppleKratue
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Bronze   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Guide Supplement Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldpeters View Post
Could you please give me a precise method (characters and artes used, etc.) for this one? I'm completely lost, even when thinking about it lol.
There is a good example method someone posted in the general discussion thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustOneStingray2 View Post
For 【上級】空の王者 and the 2 under it I did the following. Go to ルサル街道 and fight the lizard there. Put everyone on only guard / protect / whatever else you do to keep them away. Use ludger and put the 1 damage skill on anyone except him and link with them. Might charge up for extra ac then slash 1 and do 3 紅蓮翔舞 in a row on it and it should be fairly high up follow that with spamming 一迅 nonstop and after you get 9 hits or a little over unlink in midair and 1 shot it with a last 一迅
AppleKratue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:13 AM   #13
Oldpeters

Thanks, I'll try that when I'll get a new controller (there are problems with my L1 button)!

Edit: thanks a lot, your suggestion did wonders! I'm still playing with my old controller and I try to do everything that does not require the L1 button (I'll get a new controller for Christmas).

I'm almost done with the advanced battle challenges (I even got a silver trophy) =)

Last edited by Oldpeters; 12-22-2012 at 09:48 AM.
Oldpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:44 PM   #14
Hinatax01

I need some help with a few battle challenges if anyone could help me.

1) Discovery of 800 Random treasures.

Does this mean random shiny spots? Like I have to find 800 different shiny sports/treasure bags/treasure boxes in all of the maps?

2) Defeat 150 special symbols

What are special symbols? I already have 75 so I must have encountered them before, but I have no idea what they are.

3) 6 weakness' in one chain

I don't understand how I don't have this one because I have the ++ title for getting 9 weakness' in one chain. I have 5/6 in this one, but I can't seem to get the last one.

4) 9 link combo ending with pair mystic art

I understand this one, but the sample combo and enemy doesn't work for me. At least one of the arts in it miss, and the enemy usually dies before I use the pair mystic art.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:45 PM   #15
Akari

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Silver Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinatax01 View Post
I need some help with a few battle challenges if anyone could help me.

1) Discovery of 800 Random treasures.

Does this mean random shiny spots? Like I have to find 800 different shiny sports/treasure bags/treasure boxes in all of the maps?

2) Defeat 150 special symbols

What are special symbols? I already have 75 so I must have encountered them before, but I have no idea what they are.

3) 6 weakness' in one chain

I don't understand how I don't have this one because I have the ++ title for getting 9 weakness' in one chain. I have 5/6 in this one, but I can't seem to get the last one.

4) 9 link combo ending with pair mystic art

I understand this one, but the sample combo and enemy doesn't work for me. At least one of the arts in it miss, and the enemy usually dies before I use the pair mystic art.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.
Some of those are titles rather than battle challenges, but here's your answers:
1. 800 unique shiny spots. There's a fixed number per map that you can find as you go between screens, and extras in the parallel worlds (but if you miss those you can't get them back, so you'll need the 800 on the main map). There's far more than 800 though, so you should be ok.

2. The special enemies are: a) enemies with the ! over their head indicating that they are strong, b) the spinning square enemies (Bacura), and c) the Gil Thief (I've never seen these so I don't know what they look like). All 3 of these count towards the 150. There is a method to farm them from the first Xillia that still works (repeatedly zoning in and out of the Samangan Tree).

3. Considering that Weak Chain+ needs you to do it 6 times and Weak Chain++ needs only 3, it is perfectly normal that you'd have Weak Chain++ finished before Weak Chain+ with the same combo. Just do it one more time.

4. Are you on Unknown difficulty? That's kind of required for the Wyvern enemy, otherwise he does not survive a full combo (and even then he only survives it if you're low-ish level, below 90 for sure). If not, you'll need to play with the 1 Damage skill and put it on the other team members except for the one you do the pair arte with.

Last edited by Akari; 01-01-2013 at 11:50 PM.
Akari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:38 AM   #16
Hinatax01

Thanks for the help.

With the last one though do you know of another enemy that works well because I'm almost level 200. So with Unknown difficulty and the 1 damage skills I still end up killing him when I link up with Ludger.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:39 PM   #17
Akari

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Silver Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinatax01 View Post
Thanks for the help.

With the last one though do you know of another enemy that works well because I'm almost level 200. So with Unknown difficulty and the 1 damage skills I still end up killing him when I link up with Ludger.
If you're trying for Weak Ender (where you must kill the enemy with the pair arte), then no, I have no alternative. Maybe the secret boss of the EX Tag Arena if you have nothing else left? I don't know what they are weak to though, and a 9 combo at level 200 will likely kill them all instantly.

Edit: Never mind, I found an alternative for Weak Ender. Play Milla alone, linked to someone with 1 Damage, and make sure she has the ability to solo hi-ougi (I forget which skill it is, maybe the 'Special' skill?)

Recommended enemy: tortoises in ルサル街道
エレメンタルショット > attack 2-3 times for slash element > ネガティブホルダー > コンディムネイション > オーバードライブ > ディバインストリーク → (unlink) パーティクルロンド (solo hi-ougi)

Last edited by Akari; 01-03-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Akari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:06 PM   #18
Mata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
【初級】テクニシャン
L1+○の攻撃から術技に連携した回数40回
Just use the + attack with any weapon, and immediately cancel it into an arte. Do note that for Rudgar's hammer and swords, the + attack is a launcher, so you need an arte that is usable in the air.
Hello!

This is the last battle challenge I'm missing for some reason. Could you explain how to cancel into an arte or give an example including one? It's still stuck in 0/40 and it doesn't seem to be working for me. Thanks!
Mata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:20 PM   #19
AppleKratue
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Bronze   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Guide Supplement Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mata View Post
Hello!

This is the last battle challenge I'm missing for some reason. Could you explain how to cancel into an arte or give an example including one? It's still stuck in 0/40 and it doesn't seem to be working for me. Thanks!
The + attack lifts up the enemy into the air. Hit the enemy with any arte afterwards while he is still in the air to let it connect for the hit counter. Do this procedure 40 times.
AppleKratue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:06 PM   #20
Nivamira

Quote:
【初級】司令塔
仲間にショートカットで作戦を出した回数100回
When you get your first アーツボール, map your teammates' skills to the R stick and call them repeatedly. If you map all 3 teammates, you can get this 3 times as fast.
Hello!
Im doing the battle challenges i didnt do yet and im stuck here.
Can someone pls explain how exactly this works?
Nivamira is offline   Reply With Quote