Namco's Listening.. Tell them YOU want Tales!

Blood_Runs_Cold

After months of fans spamming Namco Bandai’s Facebook page with requests for new Tales games in the western hemisphere, Namco Bandai community manager Rich Bantegui has stepped up and said he’s “taking notes“.

He wrote on Facebook: “Hey guys! I’m Richard Bantegui, aka “FilthieRich,” the Community Manager for Namco Bandai Games. If you’ve got any thoughts, requests or suggestions about any of our games such as Tekken, SoulCalibur, PAC-MAN and yes, even Tales, let’s chat!”

I’ve told him what I want. Now tell them what you want (we’re hoping you want Tales, yes?). Follow the link below and tell him on Twitter

Link:

Namco’s listening: tell them you want Tales!

Here is Mr. Bantegui's Twitter page:

Twitter

Tell your friends. This guy is actually responding to us and maybe, just maybe.....:think:

...we'll get that that trophy patch for MGS 4? O, whoops, wrong company, wrong game, same...tactic?:) Sorry, I couldn't resist; but your comment about sending a lamb to slaughter drove me to it.

Hopefully, someone from Namco actually being out there and talking and hearing about these things will make some kind of difference, but, let's face it, any company, no matter how large or small, usually has a radically different version of what it means to "listen" than the rest of us. Listening is usually just a formality that serves as the inevitable prelude to telling the fans that they're going to be let down after all. I still say that if it was Atlus or NIS we were talking about this whole thing would already be a done deal - let's hope Namco has been taking some notes on how to keep fans happy.

...we'll get that that trophy patch for MGS 4? O, whoops, wrong company, wrong game, same...tactic?:) Sorry, I couldn't resist; but your comment about sending a lamb to slaughter drove me to it.

Hopefully, someone from Namco actually being out there and talking and hearing about these things will make some kind of difference, but, let's face it, any company, no matter how large or small, usually has a radically different version of what it means to "listen" than the rest of us. Listening is usually just a formality that serves as the inevitable prelude to telling the fans that they're going to be let down after all. I still say that if it was Atlus or NIS we were talking about this whole thing would already be a done deal - let's hope Namco has been taking some notes on how to keep fans happy.

Agreed, but I can't give up on Bamco just yet. I swear this, even if they don't release any localized games, I WILL be playing these games in english, even if that means JB or CFW consoles to play the fan sub patched version.

Agreed, but I can't give up on Bamco just yet. I swear this, even if they don't release any localized games, I WILL be playing these games in english, even if that means JB or CFW consoles to play the fan sub patched version.

Agreed!

My imported copy of ToV still remains unopened at the moment. Glad to finally see Bamco reply to us for once.

Agreed!

My imported copy of ToV still remains unopened at the moment. Glad to finally see Bamco reply to us for once.

Oh man, I have yet to own a copy of TOV JP!!!:eek:

I always thought that by giving them money for the japanese version, they would somehow figure that they make enough without localizing it HA!

Where did you get your copy Bread?

Oh man, I have yet to own a copy of TOV JP!!!:eek:

I always thought that by giving them money for the japanese version, they would somehow figure that they make enough without localizing it HA!

Where did you get your copy Bread?

Got a copy when I went to visit HK.

I had spare HKD, so I thought why not lol. If they do end up doing a Western release, I'll probably have it for cheap on eBay, or just keep it for the sake of keeping it.

That's cool. I would keep it. Keep it sealed.... You never know if it might turn into a high dollar collector's item. That is, if we get a localized copy, of not, rip that baby open lol!

I think I'll head on over to "Play Asia" and see what a copy is running for these days.

I'm going to go for for Graces F AND Vesperia.

That's cool. I would keep it. Keep it sealed.... You never know if it might turn into a high dollar collector's item. That is, if we get a localized copy, of not, rip that baby open lol!

I think I'll head on over to "Play Asia" and see what a copy is running for these days.

I'm going to go for for Graces F AND Vesperia.

They're selling it for A LOT. You'll have better luck with eBay probably.