Please help to localize TOV!!!!!!!

Blood_Runs_Cold

I stumbled on this earlier today.

Link:

Want to help localize Tales games in the west? — Scrawl

I don't know if it will help, but evryone who wants to see not just Vesparia, but any Tales games localized, please sign this!

Lets work together to show Namco Bandai the the PS3 would love their games localized.

Thanks everyone!

I have already had eveybody I know fill out the questionaire and most of my firends on psn fill it out.

I was reading earlier that the reason Namco is Remaking Tales of Graces F for PS3 is because of another questionaire that got some many people asking for it.

I am sure this can work if enough people go for it.

Link:

Tales PS3 to break new ground; new Tales of Graces F details — Scrawl

For the sake of all J-RPG fans on PS3, I took on the survey too! :o

I already have ToV for my X360 but I've been digging a friend into buying it too ASAP lol (and he does not own a X360 but a PS3)

It's really one of the best RPGs I played lately, probably even the only one... :(

wth was that with FF13 where SquareEnix said they couldn't make a world map because their engine wasn't supporting that or something?! Get rid of the awesome graphics and gimme a real rpg map with top-down view! D: ToV did that. <3 :dance:

Edited by Windflare88

For the sake of all J-RPG fans on PS3, I took on the survey too! :o

I already have ToV for my X360 but I've been digging a friend into buying it too ASAP lol (and he does not own a X360 but a PS3)

It's really one of the best RPGs I played lately, probably even the only one... :(wth was that with FF13 where SquareEnix said they couldn't make a world map because their engine wasn't supporting that or something?! Get rid of the awesome graphics and gimme a real rpg map with top-down view! D: ToV did that. <3 :dance:

I agree with all of that. I want this to work out for us not only because we could get Vesperia, but maybe then Namco will localize other Tales games they would otherwise not release.

Here is an update on the front, it is looking better and better all the time.

TO EVERYBODY WHO HAS A FACE BOOK: Follow the link to get to Namco's page and demand localized Tales games!!!

Link:

The battle for Tales localization — Scrawl

The FaceBook/Twitter accounts that mention Tales of Graces getting ported are fake.

It's staying Wii exclusive, however it's at least getting localised.

Tales of Graces F is an enhanced PS3 port of the Wii version.

Namco has already held a confrence and announced it and already started releasing information(screen shots) on it.

Link:

http://scrawlfx.com/2010/08/tales-of-graces-f-next-tales-of-formally-announced

Link:

Tales of Graces F – first batch of screenshots — Scrawl

Link(trailer):

http://scrawlfx.com/2010/08/tales-of-graces-f-debut-trailer-released

As you can see it is real, and we want this localized. Don't care about the recalled Wii version.

Edited by Blood_Runs_Cold

Yea, hate Wii exclusives :(

Playing Wii makes my eyes hurt really bad...

I'm personally looking forward to any promising J-RPG on PS3 and I hate to see them stay unlocalized. That's why I'm trying to help here... If it's affecting other titles aswell it's even greater! So even if you don't like Tales of Graces F in particular or think something is odd about it being ported (not saying it was), don't mind it and, please, take on the survey as it might help other titles being localized too!

Yea, hate Wii exclusives :(

Playing Wii makes my eyes hurt really bad...

I'm personally looking forward to any promising J-RPG on PS3 and I hate to see them stay unlocalized. That's why I'm trying to help here... If it's affecting other titles aswell it's even greater! So even if you don't like Tales of Graces F in particular or think something is odd about it being ported (not saying it was), don't mind it and, please, take on the survey as it might help other titles being localized too!

Couldn't have said it better myself!

For anyone wondering, the original tales of Graces was so Glitchy, they recalled it, and due to a questionare just like this one, they decided to port the game to PS3.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
it might not help, but we need to try right?

those bastards need to stop ignoring us!

^Agreed

The sad truth is that we'll never see a Tale's over here.

It's funny because don't they keep saying that the JRPG is dieing this Gen? Now you know why, they are alienating their fanbase.

Oh and that new Tales game Looks so damn good.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
The link seems broken? It's not working for me, all it says is "500 Internal Server Error"

Doesn't matter at this point. Bamco is well aware of the demand for a localization of Vesperia, and right now, the only way we can show them that there's love for Tales of games on the PS3 and on the west is to each grab a copy of Graces F early next year ;).

• 1 year later...