Tales of Vesperia trophy list

Kyo28

Found this trophy list at PS3 ????? ???wiki. It's an unfinished list but it gives an idea ...

プラチナ TOVマスター

ブロンズ 初めて合成した 合成を有効活用して、どんどん新しい武器を作り出しましょう

ブロンズ 初めてフェイタルストライクを決めた 乾坤一擲! 一撃必殺!マスターすれば戦闘がグッとラクに!

ブロンズ 初めてギガントモンスターを倒した 他のモンスターとは違う、特別な存在「ギガント」世界にはまだまだこのような強力なものがたくさんいます。ぜひ挑戦してみてくださいね

ブロンズ 150コンボを達成した コンボ、コンボ、またコンボ……途切れることないコンボはもはや芸術!これに満足せず、もっと上を狙っていきましょう

ブロンズ プレイ時間が100時間を越えた 100時間……休憩なしで考えるとまるまる4日強。この旅をどこで終えるか、全てはアナタ次第……

ブロンズ 総移動距離5万km 振り返ればよくも遠くへ来たものだ!?フルマラソンに換算すると1185回分に相当します

ブロンズ 敵を1000体撃破 戦って戦って、戦い続けて……魔狩りの剣をはるかにしのぐ戦闘回数。すごいですが、怖い人にはならないでね

ブロンズ チップ獲得数が10万枚を越えた 名ギャンブラーと威張っていいでしょう。くれぐれも本来の目的は忘れないように……

ブロンズ クイズで全問正解 一度しかないチャンスを良くぞ活かしたッ!!なかなかマニアックなテイルズ博士

ブロンズ 1000万ガルド貯めた 一般市民では考えられないほどの収入です。ですが今回はお金の使い道がまだまだたくさん!いろいろ援助などしてみましょう

ブロンズ 全スキット制覇 全てのスキットを見た証。キャラたちの意外な一面が垣間見える!?

ブロンズ レベル200達成キャラ 最強に強まった証。これ以上強くなるには、シャブを使うしかありません。君はどこまでいけるか!

ブロンズ 記憶術式めぐり すべての記憶術式(セーブポイント)をめぐる、なかなかマニアックな冒険

ブロンズ 合成を20回行った 合成をしてしてしまくって……もはやレシピはそらでいえるレベル!?

ブロンズ 低レベルチャレンジャー

??? スピードゲーマー

??? ウサギルドメンバー

ブロンズ スノーボーダー ミニゲーム「ボーダーラピード」のコース1でタイムが40秒以下!!これは速い!速すぎる!!これができたら、さらにそのゴーストにも挑戦だッ!

ブロンズ シークレットミッション1 ザギ戦で、エステリーゼにあまり攻撃を受けることなく、ザギを倒しました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション2 ゴライアース戦で、Xバスターの最中に弱点であるアキレス健を攻撃してダウンを奪いました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション3 ガットゥーゾ戦で、ビリバリハの花を利用して気絶させ、ダウンを奪いました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション4 2度目のザギ戦で、敵を船の上から吹き飛ばして海に落としました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション5 畏怖されし巨体戦で、敵が前足を上げた際に懐に入って攻撃し、ひっくり返してダウンを奪いました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション6 ギガラルヴァ戦で、レイヴンの特技「土竜なり」を使って敵の回復行動を阻止しました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション7 バルボス戦で、橋の装置を破壊して、増援を呼べないようにしました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション8 彷徨う骸の凶戦士戦で、敵がリボルバーに銃弾の装填をしてる隙に攻撃し、ダウンを奪いました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション9 3度目のザギ戦で、敵に魔術を過剰に吸収させて腕の魔導器を爆発させました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション10 プテロプス戦で、分裂した際にリーダーバットを倒すことで合体を阻止しました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション11 アウトブレーカー戦で、敵が昼夜逆転の魔術を詠唱中にコアを破壊して昼夜逆転を阻止しました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション12 ベリウス戦で、全ての燭台に火を灯して分身を消し去りました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション13 ティソン&ナン戦で、それぞれ特定の攻撃の隙を狙って攻撃し、ふたりともからダウンを奪いました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション14 シュヴァーン戦で、敵が秘奥義発動後に心臓を押さえている隙を狙って攻撃し、ダウンを奪いました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション15 4度目のザギ戦で、敵が自ら毒状態になったのをカロルの特技「活心リカバースタンプ」で強制的に回復させました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション16 バイトジョー戦で、敵が「走光の氷刃」をしている際に3回攻撃をヒットさせて氷の上に引きずり出しました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション17 ユーリ対エステリーゼ戦で、アイテム「母の形見」を使用しました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション18 イエガー戦で、敵がガードブレイクした後、しばらく心臓を抑えていた手を離した状態で、隙ができます。その隙にレイヴンの特技「時雨」を、敵の心臓に撃ち込みました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション19 アレクセイ戦で、敵が秘奥義を発動して疲労している隙を狙て攻撃し、ダウンを奪いました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション20 二度目の彷徨う骸の凶戦士戦で、アイテム「麗しの星」を使用しました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション21 二度目のグシオス戦で、まず尻尾を攻撃して引っ込めさせ後、

足を上げる攻撃の際に懐に入って攻撃しひっくり返してダウンさせた

ブロンズ シークレットミッション22 クローム戦で、特定の攻撃の隙を狙って攻撃し、ダウンを奪いました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション23 フレン戦で、フレンが秘奥義を含めた全ての術技を使用しました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション24 5度目のザギ戦で、敵が「魔道凶身」を繰り返した際に出来た隙を狙って攻撃し、ダウンを奪いました

ブロンズ シークレットミッション25 デューク2戦目において、秘奥義でデュークを倒しました

シルバー 称号コンプリート ヘンなものからカッコいいものまで……胸を張って好きな称号を名乗りましょう

シルバー ギガントハンター ギガントモンスターを全て倒した、豪傑プレイヤー認定です。

もはや倒せぬものなし?いやいや、まだまだ世界は広いですよ

シルバー ワールドマップ完成 世界の果てまで冒険しつくした証。あなただけのプレシャス、きっと見つかる!?

シルバー モンスター図鑑コンプリート 最も獲得が難しいトロフィーのひとつ。達成で来たらモンスターマスター!この図鑑を元に弱点を突けば……ってその頃には、もう必要ない!?

シルバー コレクター図鑑コンプリート 最も獲得が難しいトロフィーのひとつ。まさにアイテムマスター!おや?だれかこの図鑑を必要としている人が……?一晩だけ貸してあげますか?

??? 追憶の迷い路制覇

???

ブロンズ 水道魔導器の魔核を奪還 バルボスから水道魔導器の魔核を奪還。これで下町の噴水も直りますね

シルバー アレクセイの野望を阻止 アレクセイの世界征服を阻止しました。しかし星喰みが......

まだまだ戦いは続くようです

ゴールド 星喰みを撃破 デュークと共に世界の脅威「星喰み」を撃破!魔導器に頼らない、新たな世界へ......

I'm on this game actualy, long waiting but it's worth. I try to submit the trophy list in the sub forum for the ps3trophies.org website but it seem i screw up the submitting... I don't want to try again, i was already try for another japanese game (katsuragi misato) but...

Anyway, Tales of Vesperia trophy list look like take a very very very long time to complete... (without guide)

My bad english translation tentative (in fact, i don't translate the whole sentence but write the condition to obtain the trophy), please feel free to correct :

1- plat - TOV master : get all trophies

2- bronze - your first item creation

3- bronze - your first fatal strike

4- bronze - defeat your first gigante monster (only avaible after unlock a certain event)

5- bronze - combo over 150

6- bronze - play over 100 hours

7- bronze - walk over 50.000 Km (that's right)

8- bronze - beat 1000 ennemies

9- bronze - accumulate 100.000 chips (gamble)

10- bronze - correct answer for all question quizz (no retry, don't save if you miss)

11- bronze - accumulate 10.000.000 Gald (money of the game)

12- bronze - view all skit event

13- bronze - rise one character to LV200

14- bronze - reach all save point in the game

15- bronze - create 20 items

16- bronze - Beat Barboss under level 15

17- bronze - Clear the game under 15 hours

18- ??? - Usagild member

19- bronze - snowborder (in border rapid mini game on the 1st track, make a time under 40 secondes)

20- Secret mission 1 - Vs Zagi battle, Estellise must don't take too many damage

21- Secret mission 2 - Vs Gorai Earth, make fall the boss when he use the x buster

22- Secret mission 3 - Vs Gattouzo, use the biribari flower against him

23- secret mission 4 - Vs Zagi 2nd time, make him fly into air as high as you can in order to push out of the boat.

24- Secret mission 5 - Vs Giant xxxxxx, reverse him to the back when he rise his to arm (to do the earth quake attack)

25- Secret mission 6 - Vs Giga Ralva, use the "mogura nari" technique of Raven when Giga Ralva try to restore his HP.

26- Secret mission 7 - Vs Barboss, Break all bridges switchs (i'm actualy here)

27- Secret mission 8 bla bla bla (translate the rest someday ^^)

28- Secret mission 9

29- Secret mission 10

30- Secret mission 11

31- Secret mission 12

32- Secret mission 13

33- Secret mission 14

34- Secret mission 15

35- Secret mission 16

36- Secret mission 17

37- Secret mission 18

38- Secret mission 19

39- Secret mission 20

40- Secret mission 21

41- Secret mission 22

42- Secret mission 23

43- Secret mission 24

44- Secret mission 25

45- silver - Obtain all title rank

46- silver - Defeat all gigante monsters

47- silver - complete the world map

48- silver - complete the monster encyclopedia (fight all ennemies of the game AND analyse with Spectacles)

49- silver - complete the item ancyclopedia

50- silver - clear the special dungeon 1

51- gold - clear the special dungeon 2

52- Bronze (reach some point of the game, spoiler)

53- Silver (reach some point of the game, spoiler)

54- Gold (clear the game, spoiler)

Edited by lmdpac
add trophies

16 - Beat Barboss at under level 15 (If it's the same as the before)

17 - Beat the game in under 15 hours

18 - Join the Bunny Guild

BTW, I got 1000/1000 on the 360 version, so believe me when I say it's going to be a really tough Platinum.

I think I'm up to the challenge, can't be worse than getting a Platinum in Cross Edge (shudders).

I think I'm up to the challenge, can't be worse than getting a Platinum in Cross Edge (shudders).

You basically need a 100% walkthrough from the start to get every item. Even then, you need a second playthrough with 10x XP to finish the special dungeon and synthesize some items. Oh, and I'm not joking. If you miss a mundane cutscene at the beginning of the game, you'll miss a few of the best weapons in the game.

I intended to play a few times anyway, I'm just hoping there's no super rediculously hard minigames in it like the one in Tales of Rebirth (Force of Dream or something like that). That thing is near impossible (but pulled it off after a week of trying, due mostly to pure luck).

As for missables, I'll be using a sidequest guide at the very least to help with those. And I'll dig up the secret missions as well.

This will be my first time in this game, I don't need to beat the game like 3 times to unlock all the difficulty levels like in some of the other games, do I?

Very first thing I'm going to do though is when I get to a shop buy as many Spectacles/Magic Lens, if those and the Monster Book are in this game. Not my first go with the series, not my last either. it would be nice if Bamco would release more outside of Japan/Asia though.

As for translation, I'm using a video walkthrough on youtube since I don't know Japanese (one of these days I'd like to learn), so I think I've covered my bases.

And if anyone cares, there's gonna be Christmas and Formal costumes eventually for some of the characters.

Edit: Actually, those costumes are already in game. They're from the new snowboarding minigame that you can access in Part 3.

Edited by Eternal_Spoon

• 2 weeks later...

I actually finish the game 1 time and get all secret mission except one (number 17) : i missed an optional even needed to get a certain item and without this item, i can't get the secret mission 17... All others secrets missions is doable even at the end of the game : there is a special place where you can redone any boss battle.

10 millions galds : haven't done yet but even if i sold all my item now, i'm only at 1,6 million :p

Travel 5000 Km : not yet, but i don't know if we are difference between move in the worldmap or in a stage. Anyway, this must be done in 1 game.

Level 200 : I finished the game with LV 61~62.

I'm continuing to complete items and monster collection before challenging "speed gamer" and "under level 15 Vs Barboss"...

For the traveling one, I hear you can just get a rubberband on the controller and just fly around on the map until you get it (may take a while...).

There's also the one about going up to all the save points (you don't need to save I think, but you still need to touch them). You need to get all of those in one playthrough as well. And you'll need to go through both of the bonus dungeons, as well as the new dungeon for the Sword Dancer sidequest.

You're gonna need another full blown playthough though if you want all titles. I believe one of them was for doing all secret missions in one game, and since you can't get said item...

I could do all monsters on my first game, but stupid me forgot to scan to two knights in the tutorial fight... Next game I guess.

I do at least have a lot of nice costumes to pimp out my characters with though :D

Yes, i just hope the localization come quickly to the US. Well, SO4I arrived worldwide in February 2010 and FFXIII just after. I don't know how Banco will manage TOV to the US/EU.

Snowboard mini game : Remember the mini game of FF7 ^^ little bit more hard than FF7's snowboard. The trophy is easy, the race No1 under 40 secondes is not so "fast" than i had excepted.

I got the "quizz" trophy too.

Now, i'll try to finish the hidden dungeons and kill all Gigantes (3 monsters left)

It's probably unlikely that the game will get localized. It's possible, just very unlikely. This is Bamco were talking about, logic doesn't apply to them, even if most of the translation is already done (they would have to redo parts of the story to include Flynn and Patty).

By the way, 3 of those Giganto Monsters are on the world map, the rest are in dungeons. There should be 11 in all if I remember right.

Oh, and 13 more trophies till Platinum :), getting ready for my second run in the second EX dungeon. You can do the first two layers before beating the game, and you'd need to anyway if you want to fight the final boss's third form (to "unlock" the Fell Arms), since Flynn's and Patty's Fell arms are in there (you need all nine then you must view a scene).

You might wanna have a coulple Final Symbols for that place (HP/TP regeneration over time). Nothing but battles to proceed, straight from one battle to another, so you'll be in there for a while...

I'm feel worry about the items and monsters data collections. I'm about 81% and 66% each and i don't think i forgot to use spectacles on boss and limited battle.

Hmm... 14 more trophies untill plat'.

Edit : Beat the first hidden dungeon and got the trophy, i redone this dungeons for use spectacles on every ennemies. And i'm not too far of 10 millions of Galds (and the trophy).

Edited by lmdpac

You're going to hate the hell out of the second EX dungeon. The rest of your save points are there, by the way (25 of them in that place alone!). Boss at the end of the dungeon is uh, nasty, to say the least.

Almost done with items and monsters myself. You'll get a bunch of enemies in the arena (Team Battle), and you'll need to do that at least twice to get them all there on the last rank of Team (you fight whatever party members you're not using at the end of it).

Also, speaking of the arena have Rita use Thunder Blade 200 times before hand. Get to Dhaos, get him below 50% health and go to Overlimit LV4, then use Thunder Blade for a small throwback to Tales of Phantasia :D

As for 10 million, if you're getting close, you can save and sell a bunch of stuff to get the amount (to speed the process up, hold right on the left stick, and use then hold up on the dpad). Just reload afterwards, there's nothing ingame for getting that much money.

Ooh... I just beat the hidden boss of the second EX Dungeon, a real nightmare. I was at LV126 and i was bet all on Yuri's Special, Meteor Swan (Rita), Card Gambler (Patty) and of course, Estel for healing. I charged my Limit with taunt2 and limit bottle ^^; Anyway....

YATTA \o/

On the other side, i'm pretty sure i used/touched all save points in this 2nd EX dungeon but no trophy. Eternal_Spoon, have u an idea where in this world they're missable save point ? I haven't redone the final castle for exemple (because my sorcerer ring are only at LV3), there is one in the deep of this ?)

There's a few more save points in the Sword Dancer sidequest, involving the Aer Krene's on the world map (those wierd ruin things on the map, four in all).

If you have the Abyssion fell arm for Yuri, you should get a reaction at the one near Nordopolica, which will net you another fell arm. Go inside and you should be able to upgrade your Sorcerer's Ring to Lv. 4, after that another one of them will get your ring to level 5.

That's really just to get into the places (you'll need LV.4 Sorcerer's Ring or higher to open the way in). To start the sidequest, you'll need to go to Capua Nor and speak to Yuri's and Flynn's senior knights (from the First Strike movie).

Once that's done you should be good to enter the optional dungeons at the back of those Aer Krenes. You could have gone in before, but you wouldn't be able to reach the Sword Dancer (another save point there).

Go into the Aer Krenes in this order:

1) By the desert

2) South of Zaphias

3) Near Caer Bocram (no fight in this one)

4) Southeast of Yuumanju

Any other save points off the top of my head is that Aurnion counts as 3. One for when it's undeveloped, one for when it's partically developed, and another when it's fully developed (part of a sidequest in the town.)

You only need to touch the save points, you don't need to actually save. The second EX dungeon has a lot alright, hopefully you didn't skip any floors. The sixth layer is a bit tricky as well considering each floor skips around.

For the second EX dungeon, there's 3 save points per layer, plus 1 more before the boss of each layer. Between the 1st and 2nd layer I think there were people/ghosts/npcs or whatever, there's a save there too over on the left.

Flynn's Overdrive doll is also somewhere in that dungeon, as well as weapons and such you'll need for the collector's book. It was fun at first, but now I think, that place is such a pain in the ass to do.

Edited by Eternal_Spoon

Ok, i've got my trophy when i touched the save point of the evolve Aurinon. Thank you again ! Now at 90% of items book and 90% of monsters book... ^^;

The second EX dungeon at first is really impressive and i like the design and music. But really disappointed when i realized that all layers are pretty similare, always the same "patern". Fortunately, we can unlock elevators/teleport points...