Can anyone tell me how to use Mystic arte?

xKnight007

I've been practicing this for over 4 hours, and i got 0 result on it, I equip スペシャル skill and have lvl 4 Overlimit.

Q.To get the last secret mission trophy i need to finish off Duke with Mystic arte right?

Q.Do i need to get Yulie's 漸毅狼影陣{Savage Wolf Fury} Skill?

Q.How do i obtain it?

Q.Does it appear in :triangle:Menu?

Q.Where can i find it?

:mad:

Edited by xKnight007

I've been practicing this for over 4 hours, and i got 0 result on it, I equip スペシャル skill and have lvl 4 Overlimit.

Q.To get the last secret mission trophy i need to finish off Duke with Mystic arte right?

Q.Do i need to get Yulie's 漸毅狼影陣{Savage Wolf Fury} Skill?

Q.How do i obtain it?

Q.Does it appear in :triangle:Menu?

Q.Where can i find it?

:mad:

Perform any altered / arcane / burst arte and hold the attack button. The Mystic Arte will be triggered automatically. Are you sure you have equipped the スペシャル skill for the character you use? Or activated at least over limit lvl 3?

You can check section 8 from this thread for a more detailed answer, but the short answers to your questions:

1. Yes, you are right. You need to finish him off in the second battle with a Mystic Arte.

2. Any character's Mystic Arte is fine. You already have a Mystic Arte for each character by having over limit lvl 3 and the スペシャル skill, so Yuri can already use his 漸毅狼影陣{Savage Wolf Fury}.

3. At this point of the story, you already are able to use Mystic Artes.

4. I am not sure right now whether it is listed in 術・技(Artes) menu, but it should be.

5. Please see answer 3.

Just a question, how did you get Secret Mission 23 in the battle against Flynn when you haven't used your Mystic Arte?

With the special skill set and in OVL of at least 3, use an arcane arte (奥義, eg 蒼破牙王撃) or an altered arte (スキル変化技, eg 蒼破追蓮) and hold down the attack button (holding down the arte button will activate a burst arte). As long as the final hit of your arcane or altered arte hits, it should work. You can also do it from a burst arte, but I have problems getting the last hit to connect.

Hope that helps and good luck.

Perform any altered / arcane / burst arte and hold the attack button. The Mystic Arte will be triggered automatically. Are you sure you have equipped the スペシャル skill for the character you use? Or activated at least over limit lvl 3?

You can check section 8 from this thread for a more detailed answer, but the short answers to your questions:

1. Yes, you are right. You need to finish him off in the second battle with a Mystic Arte.

2. Any character's Mystic Arte is fine. You already have a Mystic Arte for each character by having over limit lvl 3 and the スペシャル skill, so Yuri can already use his 漸毅狼影陣{Savage Wolf Fury}.

3. At this point of the story, you already are able to use Mystic Artes.

4. I am not sure right now whether it is listed in 術・技(Artes) menu, but it should be.

5. Please see answer 3.

Just a question, how did you get Secret Mission 23 in the battle against Flynn when you haven't used your Mystic Arte?

A.Yah, i equip it and i always use LVL4 Overlimit.

A.When i fight flynn that time i use AUTO in battle and it just did it self, i try doing AUTO battle in duke last boss but yulie always kill him:(

And thanks:) <(_ _)>

Edited by xKnight007

With the special skill set and in OVL of at least 3, use an arcane arte (奥義, eg 蒼破牙王撃) or an altered arte (スキル変化技, eg 蒼破追蓮) and hold down the attack button (holding down the arte button will activate a burst arte). As long as the final hit of your arcane or altered arte hits, it should work. You can also do it from a burst arte, but I have problems getting the last hit to connect.

Hope that helps and good luck.

Thanks ill try it:). <(_ _)>