Kurusu Guide 100%

Tinyshade

Hey i just found this guide and i was wondering what the author meant by the guide should let your get all the trophys except the title one and eleth mixer. If someone could clear this up for me and so that i can finaly start my playthrough without missing anything XD

Here's the link of the guide

Tales Series :: View topic - Tales of Graces f Guide

This is great! thank you!

I wouldn't worry too much about missing the skits if you miss a handful of them throughout the game. Each character has well over 120 titles (Asbel has over 160), and only Sophie has ones related to the Skits. The game isn't asking you to learn all the titles, so I don't think learning 100 each will be that difficult. Unless you have to learn all the titles for the Gentlemen/Inn requests (and I know at least one specific skit is required to unlock a Request), I don't think they're going to be a problem for most people.

I'm more concerned about missable requests, since the game is very fond of giving you quests as soon as you step out of certain towns and then arbitrarily forbidding you from returning to complete them. I'd rather not have to do a 2nd playthrough to fulfill the requests, especially since I've done so many of them already and I don't think you can transfer your title progress over into NG+ (just the titles themselves).

You can keep mastered titles mastered in a NG+ but it is the most expensive thing in the grade shop (2500 in the JP version). It is better to get 2x SP and 3xSP and 2xSP for already mastered titles, which all stack together. So potentially you could be getting 12xSP for titles you already mastered on a first playthrough

• 2 weeks later...

wait so you can only keep mastered titles when you NG+?

Did not now this just finished L&L and was gonna finish up the last couple titles on my next run through. I love Tales games and probably always will but thats pretty stupid.

Never mind I just saw that you can keep all titles. Also Shinzokuu do you still have you'r JP version if so did you get the Eleth mixer+500 after you're first playthrough. and if you did do you know if you can get it again from NG++? And does you'r grade get refunded back to you like in ToV and ToS2

Edited by JazzHandsRaptor

Also Shinzokuu do you still have you'r JP version if so did you get the Eleth mixer+500 after you're first playthrough. and if you did do you know if you can get it again from NG++? And does you'r grade get refunded back to you like in ToV and ToS2

I do and I always will :p Have a JRPG collection dating back to the ps1 and I will never get rid of/trade any games :D.

As to your questions I did get the +500 after my first playthrough. I had 9505 energy so I got the title as soon as I started an NG+. I only played the NG+ halfway through and I pretty much ran through it just to get the last few 1 minute battle trophies I was missing so I'm not really sure if grade carries over or if you can get the +500 energy more than once. It's possible that the option becomes blocked after you buy it once but I'm really not 100% positive.

lol It's np. I'm sure someone will have the answer to this eventually. I'm also curious to know if grade in general carries over. But due to a LOT of backlog to get through I probably won't play ToGf again for a while and when I do it'll be in English (so back to first playthrough :D) so I can understand all the finer story details.

wait so you can only keep mastered titles when you NG+?

Did not now this just finished L&L and was gonna finish up the last couple titles on my next run through. I love Tales games and probably always will but thats pretty stupid.

Never mind I just saw that you can keep all titles. Also Shinzokuu do you still have you'r JP version if so did you get the Eleth mixer+500 after you're first playthrough. and if you did do you know if you can get it again from NG++? And does you'r grade get refunded back to you like in ToV and ToS2

you have to buy the mastered ones, its 2500 grade witch is crazy! the grade you dont use always gets refunded and you can only get the 500+ once. oh and nice sig btw.. :(

you have to buy the mastered ones, its 2500 grade witch is crazy! the grade you dont use always gets refunded and you can only get the 500+ once. oh and nice sig btw.. :(

I'm sorry if that offended you Newgrounds. I was just scanning through the forum for the trophyguide and just found it and had to have it. I can take it down if you want, and i'd understand.

And thanks for the answer.

I'm sorry if that offended you Newgrounds. I was just scanning through the forum for the trophyguide and just found it and had to have it. I can take it down if you want, and i'd understand.

And thanks for the answer.

If you wouldn't mind. I wasn't trying troll i just saw the game and remembered the meah anime. Never played the game so i shouldn't of said anything really. o_O and way, thanks. (sorry for being off topic for a bit lol)

It should be on the Highlight Spot next the #####10$ S###er Guide.

Strangely it's not there. :think:

I bought my Collector's Guide FFXIII-2 at Amazon for 25$ where is the logic.

Great Work Kurusu.

(Kurusu 100%Guide includes all Sidequests and Skits.)

Edited by ShadowDraygon