Rate the trophy difficulty...  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_2.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.94

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Overall, are all these chapters kinda like the Little Riddle trophies in a sense that they are chapter based and pretty easy, like super easy? lol Was thinking about getting all these but I'm not sure if they are going to add anymore chapters to it, gotta love having 100% completion. Last thing I wanna do is have to keep buying and buying just to keep it there.

• 3 weeks later...
Overall, are all these chapters kinda like the Little Riddle trophies in a sense that they are chapter based and pretty easy, like super easy? lol Was thinking about getting all these but I'm not sure if they are going to add anymore chapters to it, gotta love having 100% completion. Last thing I wanna do is have to keep buying and buying just to keep it there.

I know the feeling, however, I'm still have mixed feelings about it. I love the 100%, however, it all was really one game, and therefore has inflated my average completion. :/

• 4 weeks later...

As with all Chapters: If you use a guide its easy as pie and a 1. But it kinda defies the purpose of an point&click adventure. So when you dont use a guide its quite hit or miss. I dont think i would have gotten the "Dance Monkey, Dance" without looking into the guide. So that would be a 5.

So, overall a 3...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My reason for voting low scores throughtout the chapters is that I got to many games & I want to finish them quickly. That's way I use the walkthrough.

Now I could of voted a 1 in this chapter, but because my game froze on me three times during the last part of game. My vote is a 2. Its a VERY exciting & funny game, if you get the jokes. I got into the series that much that I might pick up the secret of monkey island: SE & monkey island 2: SE next week so that I could know the back story of the series & maybe the inside jokes too.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Like all the rest, I once again voted a 2.

With using a guide, everything was easy. The game froze on me at one point and then I had to redo a portion.

Overall, I think this point and click adventure is great. I enjoyed the subtle and witty humor and the fun characters that have excellent voice acting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...