XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > T (PSN) > Tales of Monkey Island - Chapter 4

Old 06-18-2010, 02:22 AM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Default "Guybrush Goes Classy" - anyone get it?

Right, so here I go finding myself stumped again. Has anyone managed to get this yet?
Old 06-18-2010, 03:21 AM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Killzone Gaming Night Award
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I got it but I dont remember how I got it. I think it was in the courtroom. I will play it on my other account and try to get it again.

Edit: Actually, I got it after the placing the leg on the altar. After he ran away, it popped up.

Last edited by solracthesin; 06-18-2010 at 04:13 AM.
solracthesin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:03 AM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place   Helping Hand

The leg, huh? Very strange... I'll have to go back and try other legs, because when I did the proper one for creating the trail, I didn't get anything.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Killzone Gaming Night Award
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Actually I never tried the leg lamp, just the leg from the "Bag of Limbs"

Also wondering if you can help. I missed the "Musical Memories" trophy. When and where do you get it.

Edit: Thanks I got the trophy, Its weird because I did go into the bathroom the first time. I think inspecting the monkey is necessary because I inspected it then went to the bathroom and got the trophy. Or maybe it just glitched on me lol.

Last edited by solracthesin; 06-18-2010 at 06:38 AM.
solracthesin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:27 AM   #5 (permalink)

Well, it unlocked after I sent him to the restroom (also, the trophy tile is a picture of the restroom door). But that's plot related though, so you would have had it already if that was it. The only time I recall making him sing before that was by checking the monkey after it was in my inventory. I know he sings a few times after that too, but I had the trophy already so I didn't make notes.

Now to head out to the jungle with my bag'o'legs. Hope this works!
EDIT: Oh yeah... It's definitely using a regular leg on the altar. After hearing that speech, the trophy description makes so much sense now. Thanks!

Last edited by mjc0961; 06-18-2010 at 05:30 AM.
mjc0961 is online now   Reply With Quote