XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS Vita Games > All PS Vita Games > T (Vita) > Tales of Innocence R

Old 02-29-2012, 03:23 PM   #21 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnman3888 View Post
Those are some pretty good numbers, let's hope that those numbers form a general consensus of what other location's pre-orders are and we should be in good shape to get more localized Tales games.
Well, the numbers are not great, but I hope Namco Understands that this is a franchise that, even though awesome as hell, just doesn't sell very well in regions outside of japan.

If they take the past sales of Tales games into acount, realisticly, Graces F just might be the highest selling Tales game in the US/EU EVER! That will be a true account that the fans really care, and want the franchise in other regions.

(Can you imagine? Graces F being the highest selling Tales games in these regions? A Wii port? lol. If that that doesn't show fan dedication, I don't know what does.)

If that is the case, I'm pretty sure we will see steady Tales games in the future...

If they want to be greedy bastards, and expect Activi$ion sales, then we are all doomed.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Last edited by Blood_Runs_Cold; 02-29-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Blood_Runs_Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:53 PM   #22 (permalink)

Just to let you guys know, Tales of Innocence R Demo is in the Japanese PSN for the Vita. I'm downloading it now since I need something short to play while I wait for Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 Limited Edition to arrive in the mail.

FluffyCushions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:01 PM   #23 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Lab's THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   Staff - Super Moderator   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bright Idea!
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaro View Post
According to vgchartz Graces F has already 70k+ pre-orders in the US Zone. I think that those numbers are pretty good.

Forget Innocence R, just being me Xillia.
BreadSkin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:06 AM   #24 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   2,500 Posts   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadSkin View Post

Forget Innocence R, just being me Xillia.
No, bring them all!!!
Old 03-02-2012, 04:29 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajiko View Post
No, bring them all!!!
Here here!

Of course the tales game I would like the most is Xillia (game looks friggin awesome) but my PS3 has good games on it currently.

What I need is a good game for my vita!

Old 03-02-2012, 08:13 PM   #26 (permalink)

I'd rather have Innocence than Xillia personally (at least until the DC). There's just something special about Innocence~

Latest : Sly 2: Band of Thieves - Vita (#12)
Latest 100%: Machinarium Vita (#23)
1400th Trophy - Oathkeeper (Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD)

raspberrylicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:51 AM   #27 (permalink)

I think the US would see Tales of Innocence R before Xillia.

icy1007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:34 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberrylicious View Post
I'm waiting until a bit after Graces releases to import, giving Namco US some time to announce if they want to.
Don't worry about understanding it; you won't get the story or anything, but soon enough guides will be out to help you through the storyline. If you've played any other Tales games, you shouldn't have problems with combat, menus, or anything like that. (There's also wikis that can help you with character artes.)
The main issue is cutscenes and story. You won't get anything out of that. But everything else can be enjoyed as if it was in English. And who knows; maybe if it isn't localized, someone will be nice enough to make an English script of the game!
Also, the game isn't near $100. On Playasia, the Asia release is only US$65 and the JP release is $72. Not too bad!
This is very true. Most Tales games play very similarly so with a bit of trial and error you will be able to get the battle system and menus down without too much trouble. As for the storyline, I wouldn't say you would understand nothing. Just watching the visuals will actually give you a general impression of the overall story. it obviously isn't a substitute for playing a game in your mother tongue but between playing it and not playing it at all, the choice isn't that difficult

I have recently started importing my games from Yesasia instead of Playasia. Usually their prices are a few dollars cheaper than Playasia's and on top of that they offer free international shipping. You will have to wait sometimes a month especially if the game is not in stock but free shipping is definitely worth it. UPS shipping on Playasia is about 15-18$ more and regular shipping is about 4$. Plus if you live in Canada like I do you get charged about 20$ in customs fees, all of which make the game over 100$ usually. Yesasia actually sends the game as a "gift" so no customs fees. It's brilliant!

Currently playing: Tales of Xillia 2
Shinzokuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:17 PM   #29 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Helping Hand   2,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by icy1007 View Post
I think the US would see Tales of Innocence R before Xillia.
I'm going to say it will be more like how Tales of the Abyss 3D was released just a month before Graces F. But as to which will be 1st is anyone's guess.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:00 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzokuu View Post
This is very true. Most Tales games play very similarly so with a bit of trial and error you will be able to get the battle system and menus down without too much trouble. As for the storyline, I wouldn't say you would understand nothing. Just watching the visuals will actually give you a general impression of the overall story. it obviously isn't a substitute for playing a game in your mother tongue but between playing it and not playing it at all, the choice isn't that difficult

I have recently started importing my games from Yesasia instead of Playasia. Usually their prices are a few dollars cheaper than Playasia's and on top of that they offer free international shipping. You will have to wait sometimes a month especially if the game is not in stock but free shipping is definitely worth it. UPS shipping on Playasia is about 15-18$ more and regular shipping is about 4$. Plus if you live in Canada like I do you get charged about 20$ in customs fees, all of which make the game over 100$ usually. Yesasia actually sends the game as a "gift" so no customs fees. It's brilliant!
That would be the deciding factor of the two places. Speed or price.

I just imported Innocence R from Playasia for 68$ shipped. Got it in 3 days.
I have never used them before, but I am happy with the transaction. The only negative thing I could say about them is they're inventory (at least what I would try to get) is always OUT OF STOCK.

If I ever want to pick up Vesperia, the cheapest place would be ebay.....And brother, they aint cheap lol!

Now, I just got to see about finding some kind of guide for it, that will at least point me in the right direction most of time...

Last edited by Blood_Runs_Cold; 04-03-2012 at 04:02 PM.