Tales of Graces F localizing, pigs reportedly flying

Malice_Mizer

Oh man I was just about to post this lol!!

Although, Graces F hasn't been "officially Announced" by Namco like stated in the topic, but it's pretty damn obvious!

This is a great day! Well, Tales fans asked for a chance, and here it is. I personally am going to try to sell the shit out of this game to everybody I know.

If this game sells good enough, I think Namco will have a change of heart and start localizing ALL Tales games from here out.

This is our chance people!!:dance:

At least if it only got a North American release you could import it and play it on a PAL PS3.

Also Bandai Namco is not happy that people figured this out so fast, and as such as blurred the teaser image even more.

http://i.imgur.com/tSeVQ.png

Surely this proves how much western gamers want the Tales games.

I was going to import this on the day this whole 'rumour' started up. Guess I'll wait until the start of February to see what the (supposed) localised release date's going to be!

I believe that these releases will depend on how well Graces F does. They need to make a profit on it.

Yeah, from what I've heard, they're using this to gauge interest in the series in the 'West' (i.e America, Europe will probably get shafted again). If it does well and makes a profit ('well' and a 'profit' in Namcai's definition is probably Symphonia level sales), they'll probably bother localising Xillia. If not, well...bye bye English Tales games.

I knew someone would post this here :dance:. I'm still holding my breath until its official. I have other new releases to play at the moment to keep me away from thinking about this.

Yeah, from what I've heard, they're using this to gauge interest in the series in the 'West' (i.e America, Europe will probably get shafted again). If it does well and makes a profit ('well' and a 'profit' in Namcai's definition is probably Symphonia level sales), they'll probably bother localising Xillia. If not, well...bye bye English Tales games.

Its that very reason why I think Bamco is a bad publisher overall. How many copies did they expect Enslaved to sell again to be deemed profitable? The millions IIRC. Splatterhouse didn't work out so well either. They know for a fact that a lot of people in the West want localization of Vesperia and Graces, but they choose to ignore.

Like one of you said, a simple "yes" or "no" would've been nice, instead of teasing us every few months.