Tales Of Fans, Unite !

vietflame

I want more "Tales of" friends on my psn. well, any one who likes anime etc. there are not a lot of online anime games, so i do not get the chance to add a lot of people. too much fps fans on my psn -shrugs- anyways please add me anime/tales of fans! PSN: vietflame

and anyone else who wants to be added, please put down your psn as well.

I will add you.

My PSN is ShadowDraygon (Draygon is from Metroid) it's not a gay Dragon :)

As you I want friends more Eastern in their taste of gaming.

JRPG Fans and Anime. I want to love the WesternRPG(Skyrim and company) but story is all the time missing so I play only for Trophy:( and I am not proud. They are good but I need a good story to appreciated a game.

Japan are king of melodrama so they know how to create a good story with treachery,love, friendship etc they want you to cry and on the other part NA are king of War and NA Games are about blood and guns most of time.

Netflix:

Anime: The last Anime I have seen is Claymore and it was really nice.(It's a Mature Anime, there is no little kid yelling in this show))

Movie: IP Man1&2 and Legend of the Fist starring Donnie Yen(Ip is the mentor of Bruce Lee)- Three Kingdoms and Battle of the Warrior ft. Andy Lau and Curse of the Golden Flower are all really good Japanese subtitle movie and if you have not seen House of Flying Daggers and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon those are MasterPiece too.

I am a French-Canadian and just proud to be a human. The day I will master my English I will be complete.

If you recognize yourself in my text or just like it I invite you to add me.

Edited by ShadowDraygon

JRPG Fans and Anime. I want to love the WesternRPG(Skyrim and company) but story is all the time missing so I play only for Trophy:( and I am not proud. They are good but I need a good story to appreciated a game.

Japan are king of melodrama so they know how to create a good story with treachery,love, friendship etc they want you to cry and on the other part NA are king of War and NA Games are about blood and guns most of time.

You know...i wanted to dispute that claim, but i had nothing to to fight back with, you are 100% correct there in my book and i think this will make for an interesting discussion with my friend who recently inquired as to why i like games like Tales of Graces and not say...Skyrim (i don't exactly "dislike it", i just prefer to put priority on a game like Tales of Graces F then Skyrim when i'm gonna buy one, that's why i haven't played Skyrim yet).

I really enjoyed Tales of Vesperia (X360) ... probably my favorite RPG since FFVII.

Really don't see myself having time for Tales of Graces F anytime soon, but I really want to be playing it...

You could add me too but honestly I don't really chat on PS3, mostly just come here for chatting (if only PS3 had cross-game chat grr!)

That topic is a bit more for simply posting your PSN and listing games you own. Not as much about uniting people as friends who have a common interest. There is not a problem with this thread causing clutter. Even if every individual game forum had one, it would be ONE in each of the game specific forums. These threads would not be flooding and cluttering the general forums. I could see the problem if this was just another "What's Your PSN" thread, but it's not; so I fail to see a problem.

With that said, my psn is Pyrofrost

I not only love Tales but I love JRPGs period.

I also love anime and many other Japanese cultural phenomena.

You are welcome to add me if you like.

Edited by Pyrofrost TheJRPGamer

I love JRPG and anime , but i also like another games ! I am a JRPG/Random gamer !

I played many Tales games most off them not really gotten in my hands , but after Tales of Eternia ( PSP ) with the free region stuff i started to import them.

PS : Please dont hate me when i am playing Vesperia and Xillia :mad:

( European gamer -> means for Americans stranges times online. )

My PSN = ShadowhunterrX

Edited by hunterrnl

From Hunter PS : Please dont hate me when i am playing Vesperia and Xillia.

You learned Japanese you are awesome.

I have play Deathsmiles X2 in Japanese on x360 and an RPG must be really freaking hard to begin with.

You're a God.

And probably our kids will learn japanese to get the best game in the world when they will decide we are too stupid and giveaway the fight with FPS.

My GF learn me 3 words whooo Arigato-Sayonara-Konichua.

You are really impressive Hunter-San

Been a fan of the series since Tales of the Abyss(my personal favorite)but it all started when a friend showed me Symphonia and i decided to give the game a try.

Its been a while since my last JRPG...so it feels nice to be back in the genre again after playing Graces.

About Anime?? i have my favorites and whatnot :rolleyes:

Well...i enjoy meeting people with similar interest and hobbies so feel free to add me on PSN.

Edited by Kyoko_N