Need help getting the last gold ribbon.

So I've got everything in the game except this one gold ribbon. Last thing I need before I'm done with the game. (Which is great by the way, I'm disappointed no one seems to be talking about it.)

I need to get the one for level 7. I've gone through it 20 times and every time I do it, my score comes out at 15100. I get both blobs every time, every blue dot I see, every piece of food. I have to be missing something here. Are there any hidden passages?

I'd hate to give up now, but there are just no guides or people playing this game.

Edited by Kailias

Whenever possible backtrack in the level. You can also destroys tanks and helicopters by using your smash attack. It's really close, but I did it minutes ago.

On a different note. Do you know, where I can find the second blob friend in level 20? That is the only thing I am missing from 100%ing the game.

I've got every copter and tank too. I've tried backtracking, but I can't find anything I haven't already eaten... Still the exact same score every time, 15100.

As for the second blob, there's a part where you raise a platform up in between 2 walls coated in red spikes. Only raise the platform a little bit and crawl under it, there's a passage in the floor where its hiding.

ok thats what i figured, thanks.

also, is anyone working on a guide to the blob locations? i found them pretty easilty in the first 2 areas but im not sure about the other ones yet.

trying to kill 2 birds with one stone by going for all the blobs and also the gold ribbons on my second playthrough

I am having an issue getting the golden ribbon only in level 16 and I have gone through it twice getting everything I see. Any advice?

I passed that level like 20 times and can't get the golden ribbon either. I need help too

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, I have figured out how to get those much needed points necessary to get the gold ribbon on Level 7. What you have to do is, once you come out of the building (where you use the green levers to get the materials down to the ground level and your blob) you have to propel yourself away from the magnetic gears so high that you get onto the roof, where MANY of the blue balls await your gluttonous indulgence. Hope this helps, and that I was in time. ;)

The only levels that I need the Gold Ribbons on are 2, 16, and 18. If someone would post the scores needed for gold on these levels I would be much appreciative! Also some videos on how to do these levels would be great, but I imagine that may take a while...

Edited by belldandy47

I am having an issue getting the golden ribbon only in level 16 and I have gone through it twice getting everything I see. Any advice?

Has Anyone Got The Gold For Level 16: Desert Storm!?!?!!

I Have Played This Level At Least 30 Times!

Finishing The Level I End Up With 28700 Points At Best.

I'm Sitting At Rank 8 On The Leaderboards.

I Get Every Blue Dot, Both Blob Friends, Consume Everything, I've Tried Backtracking But There Literally Is Nothing I Can Consume! Is There Something I Have Missed? Some Sort Of Secret Area? It's All I Need For The Final Trophy!

Does Anyone Have Gold Yet? If So, How Did U Get It?

The trick for level 16 are the cows. If you eat a cow you get 100 points. If you knock a cow onto spikes it'll smash up into 4 pieces, each worth 100 points.

If you get every orb on the level and smash up the cow you should be ok. It's probably the hardest in the game though :(

Edited by Nobyl Chickan
spellering meestakes

Ahhh, Nobyl, U Genius! Is There An Easy Way To Push The Cows Without Actually Consuming Them?

Only in the one spot I think. See this guy here?

http://www.c117.net/Chickan/GameSpot/Screenshots/MutantBlobsl22Gold01.jpg

Well the trick is to repel yourself up into the button then move yourself over so you fall where the cow drops. Hopefully you land on all four bits and can immediately press the L button to suck yourself back up to the rotating magnetic bar thing

http://www.c117.net/Chickan/GameSpot/Screenshots/MutantBlobsl22Gold02.jpg

Also look very closely when the camera zooms out as there are quite a few missable farmers. They run away from you so it can be quite tricky.

For example; in the below screenshot there's a farmer to my right. He starts off at about 1/3 towards the left side so, if you land in the middle or on the right, he'll run left and you'll likely miss him. Easy to miss and some easy points.

http://www.c117.net/Chickan/GameSpot/Screenshots/MutantBlobsl22Gold03.jpg

I got my gold at about the last helicopter (there are some more cows at the very end) so, with those hints, you should be set

:) Good luck.

http://www.c117.net/Chickan/GameSpot/Screenshots/MutantBlobsl22Gold04.jpg

• 1 year later...

The only levels that I need the Gold Ribbons on are 2, 16, and 18. If someone would post the scores needed for gold on these levels I would be much appreciative! Also some videos on how to do these levels would be great, but I imagine that may take a while...

These are also the only levels that I have remaining.