Tales From Space: About a Blob

Blob friends for Level 15 and Level 16

scuzzy66

I'm trying to get all the blob friends but I'm having problems with Level 15 (Warehouse 1) and 16 (Army lab).

For level 15, I'm missing one blob. I have the one that's lying on a ledge way above the two parallel magnetic bars. I also have the one you get right after the part where you jump from one disc to another while avoiding the rising waters. I have no idea where the third one is. Anyone have any idea where it is?

For level 16, I'm missing the first blob...the one you see right where you start the level. The problem is I can't reach the blob. I tried everything but to no avail. Anyone know how it can be reached?

Thanks in advance !

EDIT : Got the one for level 16. Using 2 controllers, I had one blob leave the building to eat more stuff and grow some more. The 2nd stayed inside the house in camera view. If both are out, the entrance will close and the blob will no longer be reachable. The first shouldn't reach full size or it will be difficult to climb back into the house. Once it grows to a certain size, it will be able to jump and reach the blob. I'm not sure if this is the way it was supposed to be solved but it works well.

Edited by scuzzy66