Rate the trophy difficulty  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_2.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.20

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Vyrastas

2/10. With the exception of HOT SHOT! (S) which is like a 3/10 (it took me literally 30 minutes or so to line up three tanks for an air strike and not have them move out of the way a split-second before bombs dropped out of the plane... moderately irritating, haha) the entire rest of the list is 1/10 material. And like Pesico mentioned, note that Field Marshal (S) requires ad-hoc multiplayer, so you'll need a friend w/ the game or a second Vita in order to 100% it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll agree with Pesico and Aeliana, 2 sounds about right. I beat every solo challenge on the first try, with plenty of extra tanks and time. HOT SHOT! took me close to an hour before I accidentally blew up myself with two of the other tanks. Nothing else should be a problem as long as you know someone in real life that has a Vita and the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

2/10 I started this game a while back, and only just got the War Room Owner trophy. So I don't really remember what the dificulty of the game was, but it couldn't have been anything more than a 2. Besides, that is what almost everyone else voted. So why not just go with it? :whistle:

• 1 year later...

A soft 2, like everyone else is saying.

Only Hot Shot provides any difficulty, and I followed technole's advice to help get some tanks stuck in an easily bombable path. Still requires some luck though - the air strike can't kill an undamaged tank so they need to be softened up a bit (assuming they aren't doing that to each other when you join them in death).

Adhoc trophy is a total wild card. Automatic for some, impossible for others.

• 4 months later...

I'd say 4/10 just for the Ad-Hoc trophy and HOT SHOT!. I couldn't even get the Ad-Hoc trophy until I finally got another Vita so I could download the game to both and play against myself and HOT SHOT! is a matter of playing the last mission over and over until the game finally gives you a break and lets you bomb yourself and two other tanks without having a tank move out of the way, get blown up by someone else, or not die because it wasn't at low enough health.