'HURT LOCKER' FASTEST WAY! 100% fo'realz ;p

K-BAN

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for the tip! I did something like this. I didn't hear the audio in the video, so I kind of winged it, but I played on expert solo.

I hid behind that box that's right next to the beam holding up the overhanging roof. It's on the same side as the doorway if you're looking down the alley. I just stayed in cover there, faced the wall, and the grenade-happy guy would keep throwing the grenades without getting a shot at me. Every 15 grenades I'd have to move slightly so he'd see me then get back into cover, but it was pretty easy. Basically just nudging the analog stick to the right, then back to the left.

This was a great spot to farm these grenades i had every other trophy apart from this one and got the 500 i needed in about half an hour here, btw if u use the C2C Pulse ability at the start of the chapter u can just sprint to the first checkpoint without killing anyone then u are basically at the place to get these done ;)

• 3 weeks later...

The reason that guy claimed you didn't mention the area is because the audio isn't playing for some people, including me. Not sure why, tested with chrome and IE, neither worked. I only figured out the location (Scandinavia, after first checkpoint, for those who have this issue) from the automatic transcript.

EDIT: Just got the trophy - I noticed that there is a random chance for the grenade happy guys to spawn - they carry standard weapons. If you get someone up top with a riot lance, let them kill you and restart the checkpoint until regular dudes spawn. Will go a lot faster if 2 guys are throwing grenades at you.

Edited by wicko

• 1 year later...