Online Activity?

Bsack

from my experience. it's pretty much impossible to play on expert. (it isn't even that difficult at all with 4 other fully upgraded people) but people once in a while play on normal. unfortunately it is rather deserted sometimes. (i even found ways to beat expert maps solo since nobody played it) :|

Are you talking about finding expert rooms? I find just searching specific criteria in general a problem. If you want to play expert and have nobody to help, start a room on normal and once there are other players just change the difficulty in the lobby. Problem solved 8)

lol i thought about doing that but i figured that people would leave cause "wtf? this dude changed to expert! lets go." kinda junk lol. but i'm afraid that's the only way to use the force. but it felt nice playing co op but normal is very easy since i'm fully upgraded and need expert trophies. i'd happily play this on a new account though. if only there were at least 60-80 more players this plat would be loads easier.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It tends to vary a lot. I've had nights where I get six different people for expert, but on other nights it is completely dead.

Normal is your best bet. There is usually at least one person playing on normal.

You still have a good chance to get into a game, but it's probably going to be on normal difficulty.

• 2 weeks later...
Servers seems kinda dead. It takes years to find a game, which is a big bummer.

I haven't seen too many folks (randoms) on. I almost always make sure I have one or two people to play with before I buy games with online just in case of issues finding games. That way there is no need to worry.

I'll be happy as long as "oh no you don't" pops :)

• 1 month later...

from my recent experiences, i'm having a hell of a time completing a mission on co op servers. seems I can't complete a game solo or with my friends anymore in a private lobby.all I got was disconnections within 5 minutes of playing. hopefully this won't happen to you guys but thought i'd toss this out there. it's not impossible to plat but it'll take folks like us a lot of luck and more time.... :/ no other games did this to me so it could be the servers...i'll still keep trying.

• 2 months later...

Well having just achieved the platinum now, think it's safe to say that this game is deserted. Luckily I had two partners from PS3T to get 70% of CEO done, but I must of bumped into about 5-10 random players during the week it took to plat.

So anyone looking to pick up this game, make sure you have a partner beforehand.