"Oh No You Don't" question

Lizbeth

Which way the contract against your friend/syndicate member is made? Do it select the one with the best stats or with closest to you?

For example, your Kills is 10, you have 3 syndicate members with 8, 25 and 50. Will the system so that you have to beat the 50 or the 25?

I want to find the easiest way to obtain this trophy as "beat the best" way is better to be made with a same tier partner as you, and "beat the closest" is easier to made in a big syndicate,

The game chooses the player that are closest to your stat. And each contract can have different players that you have to defeat.

But it will only choose between the players that are currently online with you. So if only the player that have 50 kills in your syndicate is online then you have to beat that player. As soon as another player with lower kills comes online, then you only need to beat that player.

You can see which player you have to beat and how many kills/heals etc. you need to do to get a contract if you check the stats. You can get several contracts at once when playing one level.

When you get a contract, you can see a log that you got it. But sometimes you won't get a log that you received a contract, but it will still count towards your trophy.

But it will only choose between the players that are currently online with you. So if only the player that have 50 kills in your syndicate is online then you have to beat that player. As soon as another player with lower kills comes online, then you only need to beat that player.

Nope. Whether or not a player is online has no effect on contracts. When looking at the contracts, it will initially show those in regards to an online player but will proceed to show those of offline players as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, thanks!

One more question, oh no you don't requires to have contracts against syndicate members only, or friends are fine too?

Friends and syndicate members. If you are sketched out about this trophy, you can join my syndicate if you'd like. Send me a friend request and i'll add you, if you decide not to stay you can leave whenever you please. You should be able to get it in just a couple games, no more than an hour(depending on how much you've played).

I'm confused by how exactly I'm supposed to accomplish this.

I joined SirkSirk's syndicate, and played six or seven games since then, but I'm not getting any prompts to beat anything in-game and when I go to "Contracts and Challenges" in the menu, it says "No contracts currently active".

Am I missing something?

EDIT:

I played five or six more matches after posting this and got nothing. Then I added someone as a friend after playing a few games with them. I got the trophy in the first match we played after that, and it looks like all of the contracts were from competing against him. I'm not sure. But it seems you can only complete contracts against other players online.

Edited by MrBeatdown

I'm confused by how exactly I'm supposed to accomplish this.

I joined SirkSirk's syndicate, and played six or seven games since then, but I'm not getting any prompts to beat anything in-game and when I go to "Contracts and Challenges" in the menu, it says "No contracts currently active".

Am I missing something?

Actually, you won't see how many contracts you have done and you won't get any prompts in-game. Sometimes you get a message that you have completed a contract, but not always. You probably got several contracts while you were in the syndicate without knowing it.

Actually, you won't see how many contracts you have done and you won't get any prompts in-game. Sometimes you get a message that you have completed a contract, but not always. You probably got several contracts while you were in the syndicate without knowing it.

I took a look at the Contracts page after getting the trophy though. I only looked quick, but it looked like there were a lot of possible contracts listed. Not the ones I had done, but the ones I could go for. They were all against the guy I had just played with. But there was nothing listed there prior to me adding him as a friend. I checked after every match.

• 1 month later...

The way this trophy works is like this..

Anyone on your buddy list that has played Syndicate or players within the same syndicate, the servers recognize this and you can get contracts off all of them. You only get contracts from people if your stats are lower. There are many stats tracks to make many kinds of contracts to get. Different enemy types killed have their own separate contracts, squad heals.. many! I'll provide a list soon.

EDIT: These are 9 contracts currently showing up for me. The game will tell you how many kills or whatever amount for each you need in order to complete it. I left it out because those are irrelevant to your stats and the player I am competing against. ALSO! You do not need to be playing with someone to complete contracts/activate them.

-Agent Kills

-Reactive Armor Kills

-Liquid Armor Kills

-Electric Armor Kills

-Total Kills

-Heals

-Reboots

-Savior

-Team Savior

If you are looking to join a Syndicate message me MATTKBAN to join the N0M N0M N0M syndicate. Its currently just a friend and I as I had to make a new Syndicate since I was messing around, left my old one and cant invite people when I re-entered it. Once you lost CEO status nobody else can be promoted to let them invite other players. I'm trying to get the 'Oh No You Dont Trophy' first before beating everything else so hopefully someone has close stats to mine (played just over 10hrs). My 3 friends I've known for years and hardly played coop dont have stats close to me for any contracts to pop up.

Edited by K-BAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Question on how this works - I am in a Syndicate with one friend we have played almost all levels on normal difficulty (but were only in a Syndicate for about the last three levels we played). My friend got this trophy tonight and I have not.

I am confused as to how I would know if I am completing contracts. For example, before the last level we played there was a contract listed against my friend that indicated I needed ~130 kills to complete it. After we finished the level that contract was still there, but indicated I needed ~160. Does that mean I completed one and it gave me a new one? Does that mean that my friend had 30 more kills than me in the level and I am now further away from completing it?

I am thinking about deleting my save and starting over b/c I do not want to get screwed out of the one and only missable trophy in the game.

I am confused as to how I would know if I am completing contracts. For example, before the last level we played there was a contract listed against my friend that indicated I needed ~130 kills to complete it. After we finished the level that contract was still there, but indicated I needed ~160. Does that mean I completed one and it gave me a new one? Does that mean that my friend had 30 more kills than me in the level and I am now further away from completing it?

Your friend got 30 kills more than you in that match if the contract is still in his name. If you had gotten the contract, then his name should not be on the contract for the number of kills needed. Instead he would have to kill more than you in the next match first.

Your friend got 30 kills more than you in that match if the contract is still in his name. If you had gotten the contract, then his name should not be on the contract for the number of kills needed. Instead he would have to kill more than you in the next match first.

That's what I was afraid of. So I'm further away from completing it - great. Looks like I might delete and start over.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...