Should I buy this game?

SOFxColdPizza

I've been looking a game to enjoy. But none seem to interest me(for now). except this one. I've looked into this game and this game got mixed reviews and I'm still stuck. I watched the gameplays for this and it looks really fun! Seems a bit similar to Deus Ex: Human Revolution(I absolutely loved it).

So is this game really worth the money? I don't want to buy a game and play it for 5 minutes and hate it right away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm curious myself. i played the demo myself and it feels like a futuristic R2 co op. :D it was a lot of fun getting those kills with futuristic weaponry. (i'm a sucker for those things lol) but unfortunately there's so many mixed reviews about the game i don't know if this game would screw me over too lol. but for $20, i'm quite interested myself. :) lets see how this goes, eh bretheren!?:cool:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

actually i been loving this game. :) a lot of action and loving the sci fi theme to the whole thing. the game's controls and camera do take a bit of getting used to but once you get the hang of the game and know what should be upgraded via 'chip upgrades' it's quite an awesome game cause you're in control of what happens. and the breach abilities are entertaining and it's quite a feeling using a minigun to tear people to pieces lol.

and the co op is amazing. really fun and great weapons. loving the mohjl auto shotgun, minigun, kasagi acr 10 etc. it's a nice change of pace from certain co op games like R2 cause this game really requires cooperation. it also depends on how well leveled up you are too. i met a player who seemed to be having trouble on normal difficulty so he needed a reboot and i was alone against at least 5 agents, with some strategy and quick wits and luck i made it through 40,000 points to his 10,000 lol. be sure to choose carefully what to upgrade, it was a tricky fight but a lot of fun and tons of points. lucky me. :cool:

love this game! should get dlc co op levels!

love this game! should get dlc co op levels!

Unfortunately, the game tanked sales-wise, so the prospect of getting any future updates or content is non-existent (especially considering how long it's been out).

And what with everything being subjective, who can say whether the TC or anyone else should buy the game...But, yeah, I absolutely loved Syndicate - I found it as swift and brutal as Deus Ex was long-winded and bland; a great "game" story (as opposed to Deus Ex's embarrassing attempt at profundity), great use of collectibles, outstanding co-op modes...This is actually my personal Game of the Year so far - I was far more absorbed by it and had way more fun with it than anything else by a mile (errmm, kilometer).

• 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...
I've been looking a game to enjoy. But none seem to interest me(for now). except this one. I've looked into this game and this game got mixed reviews and I'm still stuck. I watched the gameplays for this and it looks really fun! Seems a bit similar to Deus Ex: Human Revolution(I absolutely loved it).

So is this game really worth the money? I don't want to buy a game and play it for 5 minutes and hate it right away.

Honestly I bought this game a long time ago and it was awesome now you can get it pretty cheap so honestly yea but watch gameplay before hand just in case you're not sure