Application Tokens not showing up

Returners

• 9 months later...

I have the same issue, 3 tokens left, 1 4-token research to do. I have done all missions on expert, hard and normal again to try to rectify it. I have also tried the 'switch loadout'-suggestion. Nothing has worked. I've also noticed I have 2 tasks that haven't registered either. Anyone know of a way to fix this glitch in an otherwise nice game?

Welcome to the app token glitch 8( When I was helping many members on here for those few months, only 3 ran into it. My guess is the games math gets thrown off if you play hard and expert before normal. No positive on that but to play it safe I would play normal on all maps, then hard then expert with new players. I have an idea for a trick which nobody has gotten back to me on yet. if you are a ps plus member, save your file to the cloud then delete it off your system. go into coop and beat some stages and see if that will get you more tokens. If you are not a ps plus member, you could complete everything else, but you might be wasting your time incase this doesnt work. I suspect this trick wont work but heres my reasoning for the idea.. I played the syndicate coop on 2 different systems for when one of my rooms was occupied. after 100%'d the coop, i returned to my 2nd system with an old save (not updated from the cloud) - the coop still says I have 90-whatever% completed, but the challenges and all that still say they are 100% - this is due to the information the servers hold. One reason I dont think the apps will be given out. BUT! if the apps register off the save file somehow more so than the server info - then maybe??? worth a shot even if a blind one ;p