"Wetware Integrity Policy" trophy

OceanH

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1039/DD9.jpg Wetware Integrity Policyhttp://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/images/site/icons/trophy_bronze.png

Don't kill any EuroCorp civilians with the minigun in chapter 8

Is the game nullifying the trophy if there are collateral kills by the enemy? I'm trying to get this trophy: I did not killed any civilian with the minigun but there's always a civilian killed by an enemy's grenade or something else.

I had the same problem, what i did was replay the chapter in chapter select and always stood back till the civilians cleared out. even after going down the steps, turn right and stay hidden in the corner till the civilians leave the hall. and the same thing as soon as you get outside, just take a peep and let the enemies come to you where the few steps are, then move forward to end the chapter. Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
I had the same problem, what i did was replay the chapter in chapter select and always stood back till the civilians cleared out. even after going down the steps, turn right and stay hidden in the corner till the civilians leave the hall. and the same thing as soon as you get outside, just take a peep and let the enemies come to you where the few steps are, then move forward to end the chapter. Hope this helps.

Already did that. So I memorized when/where my steps would trigger civilians and enemies, paused to recharge my Overlay and use it at every trigger, didn't have any civilian dead, and the trophy still doesn't want to bling.

I had troubles with this one too. After about 8-9 attempts I was sure no civs died anywhere but it wouldn't award me the trophy.

I replayed the entire chapter and made sure not to die or restart, got the trophy first try. It's not tested but I do believe you have to do it in one sitting without restarting.

Edit: The civilian who always gets gunned down by the AI (unless you hang back a lot to manage their spawning) did not matter. The enemy killed him and I got the trophy.

Edited by Blam-Blam-Kerpow

Is the game nullifying the trophy if there are collateral kills by the enemy?

I'm going to say yes, that is the case - I had to do this about 20 times before it unlocked for me, and I didn't kill a single civilian myself on any of those attempts.

I replayed the entire chapter and made sure not to die or restart, got the trophy first try. It's not tested but I do believe you have to do it in one sitting without restarting.

Edit: The civilian who always gets gunned down by the AI (unless you hang back a lot to manage their spawning) did not matter. The enemy killed him and I got the trophy.

I think the trophy is just a little buggy, because none of the above quote had any impact on me: I got it through restarting the checkpoint, and the "civilian that always gets gunned down" did in fact need to survive for me...After not getting the trophy multiple times, I restarted the checkpoint any time any civilian died: the guy mentioned in the quote, but also the three civilians right at the start when you exit the elevator: the first enemy always throws a grenade at you, and there's a chance that at least one of the civilians right outside the elevator dies in the blast if you don't breach it quickly enough or don't breach it at all...

The bottom line for me is that I had to make sure every single civilian lived, not just keep from shooting them myself.

• 3 months later...

Trophy is a lot easier than it seems, I KNOW a civilian died when I got this trophy, I saw her get shot by an enemy and the sounds of her screams didn't stop me(thumbs up for being cryptic!). I ran from the elevator full sprint to the end of the area. I didn't shoot a single bullet, nor did I attack a single enemy. I mean... it does say don't kill a civilian with the minigun.. right? I MAY have breached the very first grenade but I can't remember. Trophy popped before the end of level, auto save occurred about 5 seconds after hitting the ship, trophy popped 10 seconds after. I used the upgrades "toughened", "regenerative overlay" and "executioner"(though "synchronize" would probably be best). When you see a eurocorp sign on a building to your right and two walkways, get ready to press start, if the screen starts going white, hit start and try again(if of course you didn't get the trophy ;) )

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...