Shield Breaker

gixxerrider

You can also play the China Coop-mission on normal alone, use the riot lance to drop their shields. But i recommend this only once you've reached a higher rank.

Thanks for the tip, works great!

cant u track this stat somewhere? Icant seem to find it

On the main menu, in extras then player statistics.

I had really strange thing happening to me with this one. I got the trophy by using the electron mace. I followed my progression via player statistics and it counted the dropped shields. After i got the trophy, my counter shows zero shields dropped! It doesn´t really matter, because i got the damn trophee, but it´s weird. :confused:

Stats are very glitchy. Some people have had their stats from co-op completely wiped when starting a singleplayer game. This happened to me but I was able to get them back by logging in to co-op. A friend of mine was not so lucky. He was in the middle of his grenade breaching trophy too. I would have rated this game an 8 but I'd have to knock a point or two off after that. Unreliable stats are a major issue in my opinion and no game should ever ship with a problem like that. Especially when there's trophies related to them.

Edited by hawknz

• 4 months later...
Stats are very glitchy. Some people have had their stats from co-op completely wiped when starting a singleplayer game. This happened to me but I was able to get them back by logging in to co-op. A friend of mine was not so lucky. He was in the middle of his grenade breaching trophy too. I would have rated this game an 8 but I'd have to knock a point or two off after that. Unreliable stats are a major issue in my opinion and no game should ever ship with a problem like that. Especially when there's trophies related to them.

Have you ever played Homefront? Oh boy.. Is that game a bundle of joy.