Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

choolwhip

boosting2.png 

Co-op Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel free to add me for syndicate co-op. I'll be on this game a lot over the next couple weeks and i'm hoping to be able to team up with some good players so we can get these trophies done. No mic but i'm a very experienced gamer, it's not a problem.

Edited by hawknz

I have been getting frustrated with many players I've been playing with. Found myself in lobbies where people sprint through each map, never heal and don't take their time. I hate playing with people who compete for xp rather than cooperate with each other.

Send me a PSN message or reply here and we can syndicate-up!

No run-n-gun COD kids, please.

- Champloo4

- USA / central time zone

- yes mic

I need two more people in my Syndicate for the 'Initial Public Offering' trophy. Also looking for people who AREN'T CoD run-n-gunners, I swear, These fxckers just piss me off, Its not a contest of who can get the most kills, Stop lone-wolfing shit. Shoot me a request so we can fuck shit it, as a TEAM!

PSN - Yoda91192

Headset - Yes ( & It would be great if you had one too)

Availability of playtime - Most of the time

I need two more people in my Syndicate for the 'Initial Public Offering' trophy. Also looking for people who AREN'T CoD run-n-gunners, I swear, These fxckers just piss me off, Its not a contest of who can get the most kills, Stop lone-wolfing shit. Shoot me a request so we can fuck shit it, as a TEAM!

PSN - Yoda91192

Headset - Yes ( & It would be great if you had one too)

Availability of playtime - Most of the time

I will message you on PSN this evening, good sir. Your rant about lone wolfing is spot on. I will gladly join your Syndicate...

When the game will arrive, hopefully between Monday/Tuesday, I will make a Syndicate as well.

Now, I am a huge fan of Starbreeze and this Syndicate aims to collect players that share my love for them, and as well players that love Syndicate; so if you love Starbreeze too my Syndicate is the right place to be ;)

PSN ID: LAILIEL

GMT+1

I have my Syndicate set up ready for people to join. Anyone who joins should get the trophy too due to there being more than 4 people involved.

PSN: Jamesie_Payne91

I'm from England but I'm on at all hours so feel free to drop a request, no description needed as I'm not a pillock.

No CoD run & gunners though otherwise you will be shot and kicked :)

• Viper locked and unpinned this topic