Rate the trophy difficulty.  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.80

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

Got 100% like a week ago :p (PSN+ members had access to the game a week earlier.)

Giving it a 6. I found them all to be pretty easy with the exception of the one for getting a perfect in Boulder and that one for Berserker Run (which just takes a bit of practice and knowing what to do). Anything else is pretty much just trial and error.

Oh, I guess Survival was a bit challenging though, though the waves did seem fixed to me (knowing what to expect helps :D). Spammed the Arrow spell with the Chinese after using the stone soldiers to kinda group the enemeis together and stall them for a second.

Ther Boulder one is a total bitch, though granted I did it enough times that I memorized the layout, which made it so much easier. Seriously, it makes a huge difference, and once you get the hang of timing the jumps, you'll probably get it sooner or later. Not fun though.

• 4 months later...

Too easy, gave it a one. The boulder trophy was the only hard one however it's all about trial and error. The pattern never changes and you get better at it each time. I ranged from 60 points in ten tries. 80 points in twenty tries. 90 points in about thirty tries. Then I started getting 97-99 and eventually 100 points in just about thirty to forty tries.

• 5 months later...
Too easy, gave it a one. The boulder trophy was the only hard one however it's all about trial and error. The pattern never changes and you get better at it each time. I ranged from 60 points in ten tries. 80 points in twenty tries. 90 points in about thirty tries. Then I started getting 97-99 and eventually 100 points in just about thirty to forty tries.

Dude, there are some HARD trophies in this game, what's it with the 1?

The three below are just plain tough, no matter how 'easy' you may find them....

King of the Stone Age

Kill all Vikings in a Boulder Mode game without killing any of your own.

35 of 1,043 (3.36%) users, have earned this trophy.

Estimated Difficulty: Near Impossible

Techno Viking Dances Away

Reach the maximum distance in a Berserker Run game.

40 of 1,043 (3.84%) users, have earned this trophy.

At First I Was Afraid

Survive over 30 minutes in a Survival game.

42 of 1,043 (4.03%) users, have earned this trophy.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I voted a 6. In my opinion this is a really good trophy list. Standard campaign trophies, beating levels in specific ways, challenges, and a standard online trophy. Good variety. There are a few Youtube videos that helped me immensely on the challenges. High praise for those that got these trophies when this game first came out and developed startegies on their own. This was a game where I disliked the demo, but when I started playing for real, I quickly became addicted.

Not going to bother 100% this one. I've seen some hard trophies and got some of these, but S&S's trophies are beyond idiocy. The boulder trophy alone is ridiculous, but not impossible. Just not worth it because I don't want to do it over and over when it's zoomed in like that, it hurts my eyes.

I guess an 8 is fair.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I think the 4/10 is pretty fair. I'm not done with the game, but if the guide suggests that the boulder run trophy is the hardest in the game, then I'm in the clear. I just have to finish survival and go back and finish some of the campaign trophies. Did the boulder trophy within about 20 minutes of loading up the game in first time in years. Didn't see the point of writing anything down as the run is really short and pretty easy to memorize. Also, I'd imagine that if it does take you any longer than that, you should take a break because it looks like it'll mess up your eyes. The berzerker run trophy wasn't too bad either. Took a few tries but I honestly made a lot of mistakes (not healing when I thought I did) and each run takes like 5-10 minutes each.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Right. I almost had a heart attack with this one. Got "At First I Was Afraid" at 5pm on the dot UK Time. And I have to say I was about to have a fit, it was 29 minutes in and the enemy had finally taken control, I think I'd just finished wave 24 which had sun giants AND a ton of other soldiers in the enemy team who where using rage and took over. I used everything I had to hold them off, the rest of my mana which killed a good lot. 20 seconds to go and I had no money, workers where all dying by the last load of guys still coming in, base health depleted. I freaked out but then trophy popped at 30 minutes & 6 seconds. Talk about close, I jumped with joy and I'll not be doing that again, wish I'd recorded it. I used the Chinese (patch installed, ikr it was brutal.) and followed this method which worked very well, I'd definitely recommend it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkhPqCNSBDE I'd advise using only the rocketeers and sword men as well as spells, trust me, it works!

As for berserker run, I'd run out of mana right at the end of the run, so I had just made it with 2 guys who where a hit or so away from dying. I'd recommend picking and using Yin Yang as it helps to kill the enemy really fast, just be sure to use it on your guys who have full health.

I'm just so happy these two are now done, also the boulder one just takes some practice, so keep at it. The rest of the trophies aren't too bad and the Chinese level 10 can also be a bit tough.

I'll give this a 9 as it's definitely one of the more difficult 100% games I have completed thus far.